HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA (PART 2)

So after Yaya's friends (Gopal,Fang,and Ying) gave her a little party. she went home. And her friends went to the kokotiam. She didn't want to go cause.....

~~well we all know~~

'Boboiboy broke up with you for Lora.' this one sentence hit her. More like someone stabbed her heart with a knife and her heart shuttered into pieces.

Her legs couldn't supported her. It was like she can faint in any time. Ying offered her that she could take Yaya to her house. But Yaya turn it down.

Though she knew that they were super worried about her.

But for now she wanted no one but Only her mother. So she went home as quickly as possible using her power.

Yaya's POV...
Currently I am standing infront of my house. Believe me one side of me don't want to go home. But the other side of me telling me to come inside.

First I thought for some moments wheather to go or not.

But yeah..why even I am thinking? It's my house. I can go whenever I want.

So I opened the door. But the lights were off.

"Mom, Totoi I am back!!" I yelled but no one responded.

"Mom are you upstairs? Then quickly come down. I want to tell you something." I again said.

But like first time no one answered.

Then I turned on the lights.

And you won't believe what did I saw..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA!!!!" My all friends shouted.

You know I need some times to process what just happened. And when I done processing what just happened..I don't know why but there was a little smile on my face.

My all friends were there. Mom, Totoi, Ying, Fang, Gopal, Tok aba, ochobot..

And lastly My boyfriend..no..my ex. Boboiboy.

But what is he doing here??

Does he want to tell me he break up with me by himself? If he want to do it Then I am ready to hear it! Comm'on Boboiboy just tell me!!

He didn't said anything but our eyes met he gave me a smile but I avoided him.

I went to my friends and told them "Awwww.. thanks guys.. it's really the best day ever. But how did you plan this much?".

"We didn't do anything it's all Boboiboy's plan." Mom said.

I looked at him and he gave me a smile.

But like first time I avoided him.

My mom was shocked that I avoided Boboiboy's smile. She took me to a corner.

"Yaya why did you avoided Boboiboy?"

I didn't respond.

"Yaya tell me dear."

Again I kept quiet but my heart wanted to tell my mom And my head didn't want to.

She put her hand on my cheek.
"Yaya what happened dear?"

I can't hold it anymore. Tears came out of my eyes. My mother was shocked to see me like this.

"Yaya?! Are you crying?!" My mom worriedly asked.

They all looked at me in disbelief. Yes, I haven't cried like in years. But I cried on my birthday. I thought it will be my best day ever but seems I am wrong.