#2 Flirty Fighting (P-2)

if you haven't still read the first part then what are you waiting for???? Go and read the first part to better understand..

Pairing:- Boboiboy Blaze x Yaya
...........................................................

"I'm going as whatever can compliment you." He said in a dramatic husky way.

Yaya gave a false astonishment. "Well, aren't we bold and assuming? What makes you think I am going?"

"Pssshh! You're going; you have no reason not to go.." From the other side Blaze spoke.

"I ....... Have no costume." Blaze saw from the phone screen Yaya downed her head.

"You... Have access to 'costume sphere'  Which let us talk about that... What and how?" Blaze said.

Yaya gave him a cocky smile while she shrugged. "Never underestimate the power of power spheres with access to alien technology. a big imagination, and a drive to make money...."

She sighed after that. "Anyway, those spheres are untested.. uhh.. they were not activated for a long time. Well, well, no joking..  Basically, they're just hard-light globes; for now, once loaded with the data, I should be able to create hardlight fiber costumes and outfits. So once again, no costume."

Though they were talking in phones, the moment filled with awkwardness.. the silence was unbearable for Blaze.

"Then we'll get some together. Make a day of it." He suddenly snapped.

Yaya looked at the man with suspicion wagging her finger at the hybrid. "What's the plan, Azzam?"

"Saturday, early. You and I head to the fairest costume shop in earth, go costume and miscellaneous shopping. We'll spend the day modeling for and goofing off with each other. Eat and head back to the TAPOPS station, or I could drop you off at your residence.. ahem! Our resident. In short, Getting out of Pulau rintis for a day; you in.. beloved?" The last word he said in a rather sexy tone.

Yaya blushed, then laughed a bit. "Oh my..sound like you're asking for a date, rather than an outing."

"I am."

Yaya was stunned at how serious and straightforward he was. It shook her a bit... In a very, very good way. She knew she was blushing, glowing...she didn't care.

"Ok..ok. I'm in....Saturday early...What time?"

Blaze chuckled, his face a tomato."Yes! Ok. On the road by 4:30 am. I know it's early for you..so I'll bring a blanket so you can get some sleep on the way there."

"So we're taking the space ship or the  car?.. Shame was looking forward to hold you during the ride." Yaya said in a playing tone.

"Wha?"

Yaya had to giggle at his slightly startled face.

Boboiboy growled before speaking sincerely and huskily. "Oh, haha...I'm so gonna bite you with these, Impish Minx."

"Mmm...Sink them in."

Boboiboy's eyes widen at her tone, basically dripping with wanton intent. It didn't help the way her half-lidded honeybrown eyes seemed to glow in the light, the slight bite of her bottom lip, or the way she rubbed her neck. All made gulp and breathed deeply, a slow lick of his fangs.

'0000H, THIS WOMAN OF MINE.'

"You remember that, darling."

She nodded casually. "Sure, sure...Now...I gotta sleep."

"No, you don't.."

"I wanna sleep...So....Saturday, right?” she was hurrying.

"Yeah... Me and you. Early." He wanted it to last long.

"I got it... Good night, Mister."

"Sweet dreams, HeartBerry."

Yaya smirked. "You're gonna make sure I do?"

"If I have to... Though the way you been looking at my fangs....I think that's already covered. Haha."

Yaya shook her head at his boast. He could have that.

"Yeah, sure. So I'm gonna let you go. ok?"

Blaze nodded before pressing his cheek to the lens. Yaya sighed with faux annoyance before she gleefully kissed the screen. Blaze chuckled at the 'chu' of her kiss.

"Happy? Now." Yaya said in fake annoyance.

"Would've been better lips to cheek, but it will suffice." Blaze winked.

Yaya shook her head with a yawn... "Sheesh, the things I do for you."

"That's because you love me."

"You loved me first, So ha... Ok, letting you go."

"Saturday... Bye HeartBerry."

Yaya nodded as she ended the call. She did feel tired but. She had one last thing to do.

*A few minutes later*

Boboiboy exited his bathroom from a shower, where he saw that he had received a text on his phone. He opened it....

"Oooooohh! Save!"

Inside was a picture sent by Yaya ..on her bed.... Full body.

She was wearing one of his shirts ridden up, showing her stomach and a pair of tiny yet very loose-fitting dark blue sweat shorts. She was winking, and her lips were a bit puckered up as if she was sending a kiss. He pressed the button to hear the message.

"Wish it was you instead of your shirt, but It'll have to do. Until Saturday, Mister...oh and don't forget...SINK THEM.INNN... Love ya. Heart Berry."

Boboiboy's face was aflame, and he could feel himself floating as he kissed the phone; he'll be sleeping in the air tonight.

As the couples rested, they knew they would have sweet dreams..or more than dreams tonight..One thing was for certain, neither could wait for Saturday.

                              XXXX

The end~~