Hated? (Part-1)

Old draft warning ⚠️

XXXXXXXXXX

Quick summary...

For our beloved Boboiboy, well, we all know.. Work was the first priority for him, in his early life he joined TAPOPS to save the entire Universe...

As time went, his time.. for finding a perfect lover.. was gone. He had always thought that there was no one for him, towards whom he could show his love.. or someone who could show her love to him..

Eventually, he dropped hope about this kind of things, he is a hero and heroes don't have time for this kind of things....

But he never knew, that a certain member of his group sees him as something, well, something more than a friend..

Indeed she is a certain flower girl, we all know very well. She has always been the first one to show herself in every moments filled with Happiness and Sorrow of Boboiboy. But he didn't gave attention to her.

She is Yaya. Yaya Yah. The only daughter of Yah family.

Great in studies, missions, combats, training, explaining matters, the mother of the group, a good chef; except desserts.. and last but not least the romantic one in her group.

Mostly there would be any mission that would have been given to her and, Ahem!! Her knight in shining armour, Boboiboy. She would dream of crazy things that no one could imagine..

'What if I mess up?'

'what if I say something wrong to him?'

'what if I mistakenly confess my true feelings towards him?'

'what if I walk in my sleep and do something wrong?'

Well, these were her common thoughts before any missions. Ying,  her bestie, had to control her and comfort her in every way possible, telling her to stay away from her negative emotions.

These were great days. But good days don't last long. Like every story, in a good moment, bad moments love to hide.

Days began to pass quickly as Yaya's calender's pages were also ripped out in the dustbin, failing every attempt of getting closer to her beloved.

Ahh, we can say fate really not supported them in their love life.. or uhh.. yup, fate supported them in a way..

Now, you will say the author has gone  mad, firstly I said, fate didn't support them then saying supported them...

Ahhhhh... 😩

Back to the story..

Good Moments passed making a day, days past making month, months passed making year.

Now, 12 years has passed away, still their relationship was like when they were 10.

Point to be noted, Yaya and Boboiboy were neighbours. You might think, they are this close to eachother but still afraid of confessions?

Man, it's a matter of fact. Aren't you guys are too, afraid of rejection?

It's hard for Yaya. Eventually, she lost from her negative side, and stopped her all attempts to gain the attention of Boboiboy. Neither her heart stopped loving him, nor she, herself. You can say, loving him, it's a daily routine to make Yaya happy.

Now. She has turned 22.

But, her beloved still ignored her all gestures.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

B

oboiboy's POV:-

I was lying in bed one night, feeling sad, alone and unable to sleep. I had been thinking about my parents; how much they loved me and how much I missed them. Whenever I thought about them. I would have to make sure that the rest of the team were not about here. I felt like a baby when I  feel sad. I had put myself to bed like usual tonight, but I longed for Mom and Dad to put me to bed, give me a kiss and tell me they love me. Now that they were gone, I felt like no one in the the world loved me.

Sighing, I turned over in my bed trying to get some sleep, when all of a sudden, I heard a soft sobbing, which was coming from outside my room. Puzzled, I sat up in bed and tried my best to listen it. It was familiar..

Wait is it....?

Wait again! female?? Is she? In our group? Who was crying, and I had a feeling I knew who- which made me feel sad.

Why am I sad??

I peeked through the door a lil only getting a glimpse of baby pink colour..

Now, my heart is beating faster..

Is she?? About Whom I was thinking??

Y-Yaya???????

Noooooo, no no no God!! Why my heart is trembling?? Why I badly want to comfort her? I want to say, I'm here Yaya. Don't be afraid...

Although I thought no one loved me, there was someone I loved...

Or I'm thinking so..

Do I?

I was always so naive. I ignored all of her gestures..

Huh??? Her gestures?? She did gave me gestures? Was that so obvious my heart?

Ahh, yes Boboiboy. It was obvious..

The guilt was killing me.. I slowly closed the door and turned around leaned my back on the door then closed my eyes.

Boboiboy, Go and cheer her up buddy. You can't be so rude right now.

Wait!! Wait wait wait wait wait!!

Female heart's voice??

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my friends bursting out their laughter. Including Ochobot.

Since when these guys are here???

"Ahhh, since the drama started?" Gopal said and high-fived fang.

I glared at him.

"How did you guys get inside my room?"

Ying gave a duh! Face and pointed at Ochobot.

Ohhhh, now I realised.

"God!! It was so much fun! We've been acting to be your heart for a long time and you were replying to it" Fang said and nodded.

"It was fun. But dude! Today it's the time! Go and talk to her. Be free."

Ying turned serious. "Ok. jokes aside Boboiboy, this maybe your last chance. After tomorrow, you life can turn upside down. Don't be naive and go!!"

I couldn't understand anything she said, but only thing I knew the next moment was I was pushed before a pink suited girl.

Yaya's tears were visible on her cheeks. But she quickly hide it. Wiping it off with her small delicate hands.

She got up and tried to go, but I held her wrist pulling her on the seat.

Can I really do it? I sighed. God please be with me in this perfect time

To be continued ~