BECOMING A BABY

It's a peaceful morning in the house of Boboiboy and Yaya. They were in their own works.
Like Yaya, Quake and Cyclone were cooking breakfast.

Thorn and blaze were planting Thorn's new plants.

Thunder storm was cleaning the whole house.

Ice? Well he was just doing his work.. sleeping.

And solar? He was busy in his room making something.

Third person POV...
Blaze and Thorn did their works and sat on the sofa watching TV.
But Thunderstorm came and scolded them.

"You two! Don't you have any other works?!"

"But we just done planting. And we are tired." Thorn said and leaned on the sofa.

"Yeah! He is right it was a hard work.. now go somewhere else I want to watch TV!" Blaze said.

Thunder's anger grew.

He went to the switchboard and turned off the TV.

"Why did you turn off the TV?!" Blaze said.

"Because you two are not doing your works!! And you two are being lazy bugs!!"

"Hey!! I am not lazy!! Ice is lazy not me!!!"

"Says who just have done a child's work?!"

"What?! Child's work?! You go and plant some seeds then you will understand how hard it is!!!"

"It's not that hard! Besides go somewhere else I have to clean the whole house!!"

"Hey!! But That was my favourite show!! And I want to watch it!!!!"

"Umm..guys it will be better if I went to my plants and spend some times more with them." Thorn excused himself and went out.

In the kitchen...

"Uhh..why are they again quarreling?" Yaya said.

"I don't know honey..." Cyclone said and sighed.

"Let me see them." Quake said and went to the living room where those two were fighting.

"STOP!!!!!!" Quake yelled.

"It's his fault!!" Those two said while indicating their fingers to eachother.

"Huh..." Quake sighed "I don't want to know whose fault is this!! But one thing I know for sure!! that Is.... YOU TWO HAVEN'T FINISHED CLEANING THE WHOLE HOUSE YET!!!!!!" Quake sternly said.

"I was just doing that but this thing came on my way and began to quarrel with me!!"

"Hey?!! I am you and you are me! I am not an object that you are calling me a thing!!"

"Stop you two! And go do your works!"

"But why would I clean? It's his duty-" Blaze cut his sentence off as he saw the most deadly glare.

"Yes mam!!! We mean YES SIR!!!" Those two said while saluting.

"Good! Now go!!" Hearing Quake's words they ran for their life.

To thunder and blaze...

"It's your fault hothead!" Blaze mumbled.

"What?!"

"N-Nothing..I am just saying let me clean the upstairs and you will clean the downstairs."

Thunder nodded.

And blaze went upstairs.

Blaze's POV...

"Hmm..let me see. Our room is quite big. So, let thundy clean it and me? Umm, let's start from Solar's room" I said to myself.