The meeting of my doom

It's been a week since I noticed the truck following me and Tessa keeps on telling me that I'm gonna meet him or her. She thinks it's a man though. Using my crutches, I go outside for a walk. Of course I see the truck following me. I've had enough.

"Why are you following me?" I screamed.
"I can't believe you don't know why. I'm your stalker." the stalker stated.

"Well duh. That part is obvious, but why me. Why are you following ME. Do you know ME? Have you met ME?" I screamed. "Why did you choose me?" I said quietly. "Wait. I also have another question. Why did you trip me so I was in a full body cast. I'm not in one anymore but tell me. WHY, WHY, WHY!!!" I screamed.

"Those are all easy questions to answer." The stalker said. That was all. He just drove away.

Tessa texted: Hey. Did you meet your stalker yet?

Yes so stop texting me about it.😒
I responded.

That will be the last time you will ever talk to me that way😡 Tessa texted back.

I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I texted back.
It's too late. I'm already planning what to do to you. hahahaha. Tessa texted back.

Oh no. I'm gonna die in my sleep. Wait. That's actually good. I hate my life. Yes. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die!!! Finally I'm gonna die!! I've been waited to die since the day I noticed the stalker following me. I'm so happy.

I don't know how I manage to do it but I did a back handspring with a broken leg and when I landed, I landed on the broken leg first and I heard a snap and a pop. My arm popped out of its socket and my leg snapped in 3 places all because a back handspring.
Eh. I'm gonna die in my sleep. It doesn't matter if I'm in good shape or not. Being killed has been the best news I have ever heard all my life. I fell asleep as fast as I could and was disappointed when I woke up not injured in any way other than the arm and leg thing. Ughh. I expect things that are just never gonna happen. I'll never meet my dad. I'll never die (until I'm old). I'll never stop being stalked.
I hate my life, hope to die, and I will literally stick a needle in my eye.