Telling the truth

For once, I decided to tell the truth. "Mom. I know what happened. After you told me to go on the sidewalk in bra and underwear, I got a concussion and when I woke up from being body slammed by Tessa, I was in footy pajamas. I tumbled downstairs because everything was blurry. You weren't home but your husband was. He said,"Hello Tina Yip. I know that you and your mom kept Yip because I was never there for you guys. I will be now and I hope you know I'll only be there for your mom. You will and can not keep your mom from marrying me. And I'm gonna make sure of it."

Then he punched me in the stomach. "Ouch. What was that for? Don't do that again." I was in the floor, clutching my stomach, when the second hit came. He kicked my back. "What the ****! What in the world is wrong with you?" I screamed. And the last words I heard him say before he jumped in my head was,"You." "So it was because he jumped in my head on purpose not stepped on it by accident." I said. My mom looked at me in suspicion. "My husband would never do such a thing. In fact, he is a police officer. That is one of the reasons I married him the first and second time." My mom said in her Chinese accent. I looked at my mom's brown eyes and she looked at my blue. We both have long brown hair though. Just then, Tessa came through the front door. Oh brother, I thought.