Believing the wrong side

"Hey Mrs. Yip. I was there the day poor Tina slipped into a coma." Tessa said. "Tessa, what are you doing?" I said quickly not wanting Tessa to put the wrong image into my mom's head.
"Shush Tina! I'm telling a true story over here unlike your story of LIES!"

"Anyway, you were not home and Tina was in bed. She came out and started cussing her father out. She said all the bad words in the world. Her father was so calm and he said, nicely and calmly, 'May you please stop cussing at me. Your making feel bad.' And Tina looked at him in total hatred and then she smacked him. A hand to his check he was in total shock and then Tina was on his back and was choking and strangling him so he tried to get her hands off his neck and when her hands came off and she fell backwards really, really, really hard. He didn't know she was in the floor so he tried look for her but he ended up stepping on her head. Amen I say to you. All that I said was true." Then Tessa walked away.

My mother was so shocked. She went into the closet and got out nails and a belt. "Kneel down on nails right now." My mom said. I did what she told me to and then she started whipping the belt at me. Over and over and over again. "Mom stop please." I pleaded. My mom shook her head. "I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU DIE!" My mom screamed.

15 minutes later
There was blood all over the floor. Tessa came over to help kill me. She brought all her weapons. They were stabbing me. Shooting me. Hammering me. Poisoning me. Drugging me. I know I said I wanted to die but not this way. If this us the way I'm gonna die, then I don't want to. I looked up at them. My father came to help. I'm a fighter. I inhaled my last breath. I can't die. I can't die. I can't. I.