high school here i come

my name is Paris and this is how my journey began it was the last week of summer before school sept.3. I was in my friend roses jeep bumping that don't tell me and Tinashe 2 on when we finally arrive at the mall to do a little shopping i swore i was at west field about 3 times that week already.and believe me I wasn't complaining cuz she was paying for our nails cuz they had to be on fleek so i go for rounded sharp black nails and she goes for her usual white French tips.

when I see Jonni for the first time since June and trust me he was looking bomb let me just describe him for you tall fit with muscle and the prettiest hazel eyes i ever seen . "hey Paris" he says so smooth and effortless "hey Jordan" i say with a hint of flirt.

thats when he comes in for a big bet hug and I mean then one you do when your a couple the one with your arms around his neck and his hands getting a little to low by your butt.and get this straight i don't let any just do that. it felt like almost a 30 seconds we hugged but when we broke it up you can tell that we liked each other. and trust me I wanted him for the taking.

and wasn't going to let anyone take him well at least not for now.

it's the day I've been waiting for junior year i get up with a rush if pure excitement i plug that pandora in to my cube speaker and listen to some poetic justice Kendrick lamar and don't kill my vibe cuz I was on cloud 9 i run to bathroom because unfortunately I wasn't the only one that lives in my house .

my routine was shower,clothes,hair and unlike most girls I'm mixed with pretty red curly hair cuz thats the sort thing that happens when your moms white and dads black

but back to the routine,and a little foundation,mascara,liquid eye liner an to top it off red lipstick. i was absolutely positively sure that I would make this my year meaning I would make friends and be nicer with good grades of course so yes i was ready.