⠀⠀𝗼𝗻𝗲

✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈

⌜𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒⌟

✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧

𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵
𝟱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿

𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪'𝘮
𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

"𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐕𝐘 sevs!" y/n yelled as she ran up to the two slytherin boys in front of her, "hi brax!"

"hi y/n," the blonde chuckled at the short girl.

"shhhh y/n! it's past curfew you can't be shouting in the corridors." severus hushed the girl.

y/n snape was the little sister of severus snape. y/n being in her 5th year while her brother was in his 7th.

"sorry prefect snape," y/n teased, "anyway, i was wondering if you'd seen tom, i haven't seen him all day!"

"riddle's got rounds on the second floor today." abraxas pointed out.

"i'm going to go look for him then."

"alright y/n, but be quiet, i'm supposed to be doing rounds for this floor and if any of the professors see you they'll know i'm not taking points off my own house," he warned the girl.

"of course sev, goodnight you two!"

"goodnight little one," he waved as the girl scurried off.

y/n tiptoed through the hogwarts halls, avoiding any prefects who were on duty, or pringle, who'd give her a whole month's of detention for being our past curfew.

detention with pringle was no fun, that is if you enjoyed being tied to the wall and have whips slashed on your arms.

as she reached the second floor, she saw a figure in slytherin green robes turn the corner.

curiosity killing her, she quickly followed after him. tom swiftly stepped into the girl's lavatory, causing y/n to do the same as well.

what the hell was he doing in here? he does realise this is the girls' bathroom right? it was bare sus behaviour if y/n did say so herself.

she ducked behind one of the stalls, watching the boy secretly.

tom stood in front of a sink, the one which mysteriously never seemed to work and whispered something to the snake engraved on the tap over it.