Part one

I don't own dresses pictures or designs

Lillian's POV
Lillian my love get down here NOW. I ran down the stairs to my husband Count Olaf. I hated him and his friends. I walked into the living room of our enormous mansion after he got my Fortune he bought this mansion it's absolutely beautiful but he's evil as it gets. I walked in and saw his troupe. Olaf said come sit by me my sweet. I went and sat by him. I didn't want to listen to him but I learned to act obedient because if I didn't he hurt me and I had the scars to prove it. I behaved like the perfect wife and it was awful for me Olaf acted like he loved me but it was obsession. I laid my head on his shoulder that's what he likes. Count Olaf said I'm about to become even richer I tricked a different banker again and the Baudelaire's will be coming here I'll be there guardian. The troupe cheered.

After some wine the troupe left. I sat down next to my husband. He pulled me on to his lap and stroked my hair. I said what's your plan this time? Olaf said you'll find out soon my sweet. I said are you going to get rid of me and marry her. Olaf laughed and said of course not I only have eyes for you my dear. I said well I hate you. Olaf said I know my dear but it's only been five months give it time you will learn to love me. I said in your dreams. Olaf said I do have those dreams. I got up and said when are they coming. There was a knock on the door. Olaf said now with a smirk. I knew my husband he would be cruel to the children. Olaf opened the door he said hello orphans.

Mr Poe had left. Olaf was explaining what he wanted them to do. I thought well at least I get no chores for a while. Olaf told me about the Baudelaire's I knew he hated them this wasn't just about the money it was also about revenge. Olaf said Lily my sweet show them to there room. I said ok. I walked up the stairs with them Violet said are you his daughter. I said his wife he tricked everyone to get my money I've been married to him for five months. Violet said is he going to try and steal our money. I said yes just be careful and don't make him angry. Violet said you should fight back. I said I tried that and he hurt me I have three scars to prove it. I said your room Baudelaire's. It was the smallest room in the house per Olaf 's request. I said I'm sorry about how small it is like I said my husband is cruel. Klaus said it's alright. I said now if you will excuse me Im going to go. Sunny said something in baby talk. I said what did she say? Violet said she said she likes you. I smiled and said I like you too Sunny.

I yawned and crawled into bed next to my husband. He said goodnight my dear. I said goodnight Olaf.