Part two

Lillian's POV
I woke up and got dressed. Olaf was already up. I walked down stairs and found Olaf and the Baudelaire's. I made myself something to eat.

The troupe was over the Baudelaire's were cleaning I was serving wine to the troupe. The bald man kept staring at Violet. There was a knock on the door. I said I'll get it. I answered the door and it was Olaf 's sister Esme. I said hello Esme I actually didn't mind her well she could be annoying but still she was nice to me. She was all about what was in and what was out. She said hello Lillian my dear sister. She said where is my dear brother. I said come with me. I lead her to the living room were they were. Olaf said oh hello sister. Esme said Olaf who are the brats. Olaf said a set of orphans who have a big Fortune. Esme nodded her head and sat down next to Olaf. I left the room and went to talk to the Baudelaire's. Violet said what's it like being his wife. I said well in the begging horrible but after time I learned to not fight back and it got better I still hate being here though. Violet said I'm sorry. I said don't be it could be worse. Esme said goodbye Lillian I just came to give Olaf some good news. Esme left Olaf and his troupe walked out he said were going out my sweet make sure these brats do there chores. He and his troupe left. I said let me help you guys. Violet said you don't have to. I said I know just let me help you.

We finished cleaning. The door opened Olaf was drunk. I told the Baudelaire's to go to bed I never knew what he would do when he was drunk. I said come on Olaf let's get you to bed. Then he did what he usually did when he got drunk he pinned me to the wall and started kissing up and down my neck. I said Olaf please go to bed. He said fine and went up the stairs. I sighed and went to check on the Baudelaire's. I found them all asleep. I walk to my room and got in bed and fell asleep.