𝐭𝐰𝐨.

do i really needa tell him though?

i mean yeah it's his but who's to say he even want it. who's to say the nigga gon' even believe me. then imma look like a crazy ass nigga.

fuck.

i swallowed my pride and took a deep breath before getting out of my car. i locked it behind me then began to walk up the stairs to his brownstone. i legit felt like i needed to pee. probably from the nerves. or from the thing above my bladder. if that's even where it's at.

i stood at his door for about a minute, trying to gain the confidence to knock, but i couldn't. he's gonna laugh in my face. like what the fuck. i should just leave. it don't matter. i don't need him. if this shit is actually true, imma have $12 million. i can do this shit on my own. yeah.

i turned around and began to walk down the stairs till i heard the sound of the door opening behind me.

shit.

"sevyn?"

and he remembers my name. ugh.

"hey..." i said turning back around "i knocked but i thought nobody was home"

"no you didn't" he said leaning onto the door frame

"uh yeah, i did"

"no...you didn't. my roommate said he saw you standing by the door for like five minutes then he came and got me"

fuck his roommate. and was it really 5 minutes?

"oh. coulda sworn i knocked. now it makes sense why nobody answered" i said while walking back up the stairs

"well, what can i do for you?"

"oh. um. i was just in the neighborhood and...listen we needa talk" i said giving up the act, i don't got time for this

"do i needa get tested?" he asked squinting at me

"wha—no. do i?"

"nah, you should be good"

"ion like that answer, but okay then. i came here 'cus—"

"look i ain't gon' tell your nigga or whatever. i told you ion really care for none of that. you don't gotta worry. it's all coo"

"not what i was gonna say. can we uh—can i come inside?"

he thought about it for a second then opened the door wider as an invitation. he took me upstairs to his room. the place was fairly familiar, but then again i was kinda drunk when i came here the first time and in a rush when i left. and yes. that's how this happened. typical you say? yeah i know.

"uh you can sit on the bed" he said while standing by the door

"okay. but you gonna probably wanna sit too"