First Meeting

SEOLJOO arrived at the address Eunha sent her and she couldn't help but to be nervous. She spent her vacation just to unwind and relax that she didn't even think about searching about her new boss. She thought that the promise she made for herself should not be broken.

Well, Eunha said it herself that there is only a little information about her nephew on the internet so she didn't bother searching at all.

Seoljoo took a deep breath. She kept chanting that it will be fine. She's still not aware of how her work will go since Eunha told her that Hyuk would be the one explaining things to her. She just went there, placing her full trust in Eunha.

"Here we go!" The lady inputted the long lock code and the door opened. She went in without ringing the doorbell as Eunha instructed. She is the type of person that does every order exactly the way it was instructed.

What welcomed her was a pair of slippers that wasn't properly placed by the door post and that made her uncomfortable already.

"It's fine. It's fine..." She kept whispering to herself. She removed her shoes, placed them neatly on the shoe rack and fixed the position of the slippers before wearing them. "Nothing is wrong, Seoljoo. Nothing needs to get fixed--UGH!"

She shut her eyes close after seeing the unorganized living room. There are clothes all over the place, empty cup noodles and unfinished snacks left open.

"What kind of person lives in this--" Seoljoo paused when she noticed that she's being judgmental again. She took a deep breath. "It's fine. It's fine... He must be a very busy person..."

She continued walking with her eyes half-opened until she reached the room labeled as "Work Room."

"COF Kwon told me earlier to go straight here." She gave the door a few knocks and said, "Good morning, this is Kim Seoljoo. I will be working as your assistant from now on--"

"DO WE CARE, GEOPOOM-AH!? DO WE CARE!?"

Seoljoo was taken aback when she heard shouts from the said room. She got a little afraid but she knows Eunha might strangle her if she doesn't go and meet her nephew.

She slowly opened the room and saw a guy sitting in front of his working desk, his legs were both up on the chair. On her hand was a grey, sleep looking puppy stuffed toy which he furiously shakes.

"THE READERS ARE ASKING US TO GIVE MORE ROMANCE! THEY SAID 'MORE ROMANCE'!!! DID I LABEL MY STORY AS ROMANCE!?"

The stuffed toy helplessly swayed back and forth. Seoljoo examined the guy from the back and he looked harmless all in all. He's just a bit... weird in a sense.

His hair was so messy and was wearing very loose clothes. He was also wearing glasses and Seoljoo concluded that he has very bad eyesight just by looking at how thick those lenses were.

"U-Uhm... Excuse me...?" Seoljoo finally made her presence known and it made Hyuk freeze on the spot. "Sorry if I interrupt you but I am Kim Seoljoo, COF Kwon sent me here.

"KIM SEOLJOO!?"

Hyuk jumped from his seat and threw the poor plushie away. He faced the visitor with a bright smile on his face. Seoljoo was surprised at how innocently dazzling that smile is for a second. "You're Kim Seoljoo? I've been waiting for you~"

Hyuk greeted the girl who was still shocked by what was happening. She tried to snap back to reality and talked back. She tried to introduce herself properly but her eyes were slowly scanning Hyuk from head to toe.

Her eyes widened when they landed on Hyuk's legs and he's sure she swore quite loudly at the back of her head.

"S-Socks..."

"Yes?" Hyuk didn't really hear what she whispered. "Did you say--"

"Y-Your socks..."

'No, Seoljoo. Don't do it! It's your first day! Come on, girl!'

"What about it?" Hyuk looked down at his feet. "They are cute, aren't they--"

"W-Why...?"

'No, Seoljoo! Breathe! It's fine, it's fine! Seoljoo--'

(N/A: Credits to the photo owner. I will try to draw my own version but for now, I could only use this. :D)

"WHY ON EARTH ARE WEARING SOCKS THAT DON'T MATCH!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!?"

Seoljoo immediately covered her mouth after shouting. Her action left Hyuk dumbfounded, his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-What... did you just say?"

 did you just say?"

-TBC-

Can't believe I would be showing the main female character through a meme. XD

But if you are reading Blended then you would already know what she looks like. :)

See you in the next chapter~ Thanks for reading :)