Chapter 2: Who are you?

Jack's POV:

I was playing snowball fight with some kids, then night came and they went inside their houses. I ended up lonely that night.  

I decided to go back in the woods since I had nothing else to do... I saw some trees that were burned from the top, there was nothing in them so I covered them with snow.  

I was running, flying through the trees, freezing everything I saw that wasn't frozen "WOOHOO!" I screamed in joy. I was having so much fun by myself, I'm already used to being lonely.  

I started to calm down, there was a beautiful snow fall, I was just walking, hoping something interesting will happen.

10 minutes of walking, nothing. I just got deeper into the woods, just trees covered in snow. "Maybe I should go back to the North Pole" I said to myself.

Leyla's POV: 

"WOOHOO!" I heard a scream. I suddenly turned around and looking for the person that screamed. 

I wasn't having any luck, I've walked for who knows how many time and I was tired. I saw a bench just in front of a half frozen lake and I sat on it. I was falling asleep.

Jack's POV

Just when I was flying back to the North Pole, I saw a girl, she was scared looking around everywhere. I started to follow her from distance, I know it doesn't make sense because she won't see me anyway.

She started to look tired and sat on a bench, starting to fall asleep, se wanted to stay up but she couldn't, she closed her eyelids and layed completely on the bench.

I flied closer to her. She had golden hair, pale skin, dress that ended a little bit before her knees, and, she was barefoot. "Aren't you freezing?" I asked softly, I didn't expect an answer, but I asked anyways.

"Hmm?" The girl said. "Aren't you freezing? You have no shoes on." I said in a little bit of shock that she could hear me.

She started to open her eyes, she had beautiful dark sparkly eyes. She had a necklace in form of a lightning dangling in her neck.

She opened wide her eyes just as she saw me. She ran as fast as a vampire to the other side of the lake and shouted "WHO ARE YOU?!"

______________________________

WAZUUUP!!! 

This is chapter 2! 

Vote and comment if you want more tomorrow. 

I LUV U SEXAY POTATOES

~Nat