Chapter 4: Jealousy

Jack's POV:

"Come with me" I told her. I grabbed her hand but she shocked me. I pulled my hand away.

"Sorry, I still don't know how to control my powers." She said, embarassed.

"It's ok, you'll learn one day." I said with a wink. She's so cute (The things in Italic are thoughts) We'll be great friends.

I opened a portal with a snow globe I had in my pocket. "To the Tooth Palace." I said, her eyes showed confusion. I got in the portal. "Get in quick, before it closes!" I half-screamed to her.

She flew through the portal, I didn't even saw her, she flew so fast. I just felt a breeze of air then she stopped, far away from me. "Sorry!" She shouted. Why was she saying sorry? For using her powers? She shouldn't apologize for that.

"Don't apologize, you'll learn how to use your powers!" I shouted back to her. "Just stay there, I'm coming!" While I said that I flew towards her. I noticed a shadow running towards me, "Jack!" I heard Leyla scream. Everything happened so fast, the shadow suddenly stopped then vanished. Then I saw Leyla flying in front of me with sparkling skin and glowing eyes.

Leyla's POV:

He was flying towards me, suddenly I saw a shadow flying towards Jack, everything went like it was in slow-mo. "Jack!" I shouted. I felt rush inside me, when I wasn't thinking I had a bow and arrow actually, (pic on the side) I had it in my hand and threw an arrow to the flying, black, thing, I didn't knew what it was.

I had my eyes closed, when I opened them I was flying right in front of Jack. "What happened?" He asked, with shock on his face. "I-I don't know, I saw that thing then I just shot some kind of lightning/arrow to it..." I said. "I was very nervous, I don't even know how I did it." I said, looking down.

"I already told you, you will know." He said. His blue eyes locking with my grey ones, it send shivers down my spine, but... It was another feeling. "W-What was that thing anyway?" I asked him, remembering what happened a few moments ago. "I'm not sure. We'll figure it out." He said in a worried tone.

Jack's POV:

I was nervous. Pitch returned? It WAS one of his shadows, but I didn't want to tell Leyla yet. It was only one, I saw that it had something, but it vanished too. "M-Maybe we should look for Tooth." I said to Leyla, who was still flying in front of me. I could see that she was nervous. She's cute when she's nervous. "T-Tooth? You mean like, The Tooth Fairy?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied simply. "But why would we need her? What does she know about my past life?" She said in a desperate tone. "When we find Tooth she'll explain." I said, looking around.

We were flying around looking for the Tooth Fairy, then suddenly

"Jack?" I heard a familiar feminine voice flying towards me. "Oh my God Jack I haven't seen you in ages. How are you? How are your teeth?" She and her bubbly personality. Then she hugged me and we spinned around, she dugged her head on my neck. I looked over to Leyla, her arms crossed, her skin glowing, she was looking to her right, anger in her face.

Tooth noticed her and stopped hugging me. "Well, what brings you here?" Tooth asked, facing towards an angry Leyla. "Jack brought me here." Leyla sayed in an annoyed tone. "And why is that?" Tooth asked me. "I told her that you could help her know what happened in her human life." I said. Leyla was still annoyed. Maybe she thinks me and Tooth are dating, and maybe Tooth thinks the same.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So thanks for the people who voted.

Sorry that the chapter was up late.

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THIS FAR.

IF YOU WANT, MESSAGE ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

oopss i almost forgot

I LUVV U SEXAAY POTATOES!!!

~Nat