Chapter 5: New Guardian

Leyla's POV:

I just want that hug to be over... HURRY UP!!!

"Well, what brings you here?" She asked. "Jack brought me here." I replied, annoyed. "And why is that?" She turned around and asked Jack. Anger was filling inside me, I don't even know why. "I told her that you could help her know what happened in her human life." Jack answered.

"Ok then, follow me, i'll search for her teeth." Tooth said with a smile. 

"Why my teeth?" I asked, confused. My teeth? What? 

"Well, your teeth that fell off when you were little contain all the most important memories in your childhood. And I have them just over here." She said while she flew to a wall that had a lot of little rounded cases that had pictures of kid's faces, they were ALL the kids in the world. "Wow." Is all that I could say when I saw that wall. I saw a lot of little hummingbirds putting teeth into the cases. They were like a tiny version of The Tooth Fairy. A lot of them were fangirling over Jack. What? Everything here is so confusing. Teeth with memories. Birds in love with an ice boy. I don't get anything. At all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North's POV:

Manny (Man in the Moon) has been strange lately. He wants to tell us something but hesitates. I don't know if what he wants too tell are bad news or good news, a new guardian, a new threat for us and the children. His light flickers when I tell him to say it to me. I guess I will have to call all the guardians, if only Manny would tell if we're all listening.

I called all the guardians and I waited for them to come.

Jack's POV:

We saw the lights that North used to call all of us. What does he want now? Ugh, Leyla can't come. She will have to wait in the forest until I finish talking to all the guardians.

"North is calling us!" Tooth exclaimed, flying everywhere giving directions to the little tooth fairies.

"Hey, can you wait for me in the woods until I come back? I asked Leyla, a little bit dissapointed that I was leaving her alone. She just nodded and went through the portal that I opened for her. 

I flew with Tooth to the North Pole. 

What does North want to tell us? He hasn't requested all of us in a while. But, I just want to be with Leyla right now. I wonder what she is doing.

Leyla's POV:

I went through the portal, I just went back to the start again. Me, alone, in the woods, no signal of any other being, just me. 

What if I don't see Jack again? The Tooth Fairy didn't show me my memories because of those lights that started glowing in the sky interrupted us. But my biggest question was: What was that black thing, and what was it carrying.

~~~~~

It's been 1 week, I haven't seen Jack again. I just felt lonely. The snow in the forest I was in started vanishing so quickly that I almost lost all my hope, but I kept waiting. I don't know where he went, but I heard Tooth mention that they needed to go to the North Pole. They're probably busy right now, or, they just forgot about me completely.

Jack's POV:

*flashback: one week ago*

Tooth and I got to the North Pole, yetis greeted us, mumbling that we needed to go to the globe room, where North was.

When we got there we saw Sandy, North, and Bunny. North was arguing with Bunny about something that the Moon didn't tell him. The workshop was a total mess. Elves running everywhere, yetis were not in their work stations, Sandy's sand over his head was going crazy making symbols trying to tell something.

"Hey!" I screamed getting everybody's attention. And I mean everybody, the elves even stopped running, their eyes focused on me.

"Why did you call us for?! I was with a f... Kid." I suddenly trailed off. They can't know that I was with Leyla. I don't know what will happen if they find out.

"We called you because" North suddenly stepped in front of me "Manny needs to tell us something, but he won't tell ME, maybe he will tell US." While he said as he looked to the hole in the roof where we could see the moon.

We all noticed his light started glowing more and more. "I knew it! Ha Ha Ha." North screamed in 'victory'.

When the Moon's light started glowing over the spot that was designed for him in the workshop, the gigant blue crystal started to float. He was picking a new guardian.

"Why would we need a new guardian? We're good like this, except for Frost Boy here." Bunny said. I looked at him with a death glare. Ugh, just get on with it.

Some picture of someone started forming inside the crystal. "Please not Cupid, please not Cupid." Bunny repeated in low voice.

I saw the image, glowing golden hair, grey eyes, collar with form of a lighting, small grin in her face. I immediately knew who that was, and Tooth did too. But the other ones were just confused.

"Find her, search everywhere. And bring her here." North commanded to all of us, or at least, most of us. "Not you Jack, I don't want you to escape again." He said and he grabbed my foot while I was in the air. WHAT?! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHERE SHE IS!!! "Ugh, fine." I said. I flew off to the exit but some yetis were blocking my way. "Ugh-ugh" A yeti said while shaking his head. I could't get out of there. Will they put Leyla in a sack like they did with me? That's why I wanted to go. So I could take her myself, but I couldn't. Haha, I want to see her confused face when she gets here. But, I hope she'll be OK with this.....

____________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOO

Sorry that the chapter was up late but with school and all that stuff.

I wanted to make this longer but I wanted to put what happened next in other chapter.

Vote/Comment

I LUV U SEXAY POTATOES

~Nat