Chapter 3: Meeting

Leyla's POV: 

"Aren't you freezing?" Some voice of a guy said. 

"Hmm?" I said half asleep. 

"Aren't you feezing? You have no shoes on." He said. 

I started to open my eyes and I sat on the bench. I couldn't see a lot of the boy because I saw him and I went to the other side of the lake. If you haven't noticed, I kinda have the speed of light. So I went VERY fast.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I shouted. I was really shoked that someone actually could see me. I saw a bunch of kids playing in the woods a while ago and I went though them. They all ignored me. 

"Wait. You can see me?" The boy asked excited.

"Yeah, I can, now tell me who are you and what are you doing here!" I was shocked, scared, little sparks started to come out of my skin. My necklace was glowing.

"I-I'm Jack Frost. And maybe you should chill out, you're kinda 'sparkling'" "Now, who are you? And how can you see me?" He said.

I started to turn off the sparks, my necklace stopped glowing. I was a little bit more calm that he told me his name.

"I-I...." I mumbled, trying to say something, but nothing came out.

"Are we just going to shout from across the lake or we can have a normal conversation?!" He shouted, a little bit annoyed.

I flew back to the other side, where he was. "The moon told me I was Leyla, Leyla Lightning" I told him in a low voice.

I looked at the boy, he had perfect white hair, just like fresh fallen snow, he had a dark blue hoodie with frost all over some places, some brown pants that ended before his ankles. He had a long staff, with a curve on the top, it had a little bit of light blue. The thing I liked the most was his eyes, light blue, sparkling, big. He had pale skin and light pink lips with a small smile.

Jack's POV:

"The moon told me I was Leyla, Leyla Lightning." She told me. I could watch her closely now. She had long golden hair, beautiful grey sparkly eyes. A dress that ended a little bit before her knee and she had a lot of silver bracelets. She was barefoot, just like me.

"How did you ended here?" I asked her.

"I really don't know." She scratched the back of her neck. "I just felt like I was burning then everything was dark. I woke up here. I saw nothing but the moon." She said.

"I know someone that can help you to know what happened before that." I said with a smile.

"Really?" She said excited, her eyes started to glow. "How?" She asked.

"Come with me." I said to her.

______________________________

(A/N)

WAZUUUUUP!!!

That's it for today!

Comment and vote!

New episode tomorrow

Sorry if my chapters are short but I don't have any more ideas. :{

I LUV U SEXAY POTATOES.

~Nat