First class

kaeya POV

as I was getting fangirled, a boy with medium blonde hair in a half ponytail came walking past. I'm not gay but he was really pretty.

I had never seen him before. I assume he's new to this school.

I give him a wink, but he just glared at me. I smile to myself. I loved it when they were stubborn, it gave me a challenge. the challenge was always too easy though, for they'd be head over heels for me in a week or so.

Im guessing he will be the same. sure, he was a lot prettier than the rest but they always become boring overtime. in the first month or 2, they're fun to tease but in the end I always drop them.

albedo POV

my first class is English. I'm assigned to sit next to a boy with ginger hair with a white streak at the front.

"hey, you're albedo right? Since you're new, me and my friends could invite you to our lunch table so we can all socialise! I'm gorou by the way."

I smile softly and nod.

"that sounds nice. please do bring me, I'm lacking in friends at the moment," I say.

...

I already know everything that's being taught. I look around the classroom to get an idea of who's in my class.

there's a boy with ice blue hair and a boy with navy blue hair. the ice blue looked extremely flustered.

then there's a blonde boy with a braid sitting next to a blonde girl. They look very similar.

there's 2 girls at the front of the class, one with sky blue hair and the other with purple hair. They were holding hands and a light blush dusted their faces.

I stop daydreaming when I feel someone poke me.

"-edo.... ALBEDO!" they shout.

"WHAT" I shout back. oops. "oh, it's you. my apologies," I apologise.

"ehe, it's all good. We have our 2nd class, and I don't think it'd be too good if you were late!" gorou exclaimed.

"ah. Alright then," I say, getting up from my desk.

...
I look at my watch.

oh god, I'm late for maths.

I rush over to my class, only to be met with an extremely grumpy teacher.
since I was new, I was lucky enough to not be thrown straight into detention.

...

I was gonna make him go into detention with kaeya but that reminded me of my gacha uwu phase 😍