communication

im meant to be doing school work but I learn more from this than school could ever teach me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

albedo POV

maths class finished.
I had received gorous number.

he was now leading me to his lunch table. the people sitting there didn't seem to notice me.

"hey guys! meet albedo. he's new so be nice," gorou says as he introduces me.

"hey," I simply say.

"pftt, he looks gay. ew," says a boy with an indigo bowl cut.

I flinch. I hated people who made comments like that.

"scara, you are gay,"

"shut up kazuha."

I snicker.

"STOP SNICKERING BITCH," scara stutters.

scara POV

damn blondes.

thanks to kazuhas assumption, albedo thinks I am gay. which I am not.

the most I've ever done with a boy is kiss them. and I've only done that with one boy.

third POV

albedo asks kazuha for his number. he had taken a liking for this white haired boy.

from another lunch table sat some people a year higher.
those people were zhongli, childe, kaeya, xiao and venti. venti was just there to tag along.

kaeya finds his mind drifting off to the blonde boy. He really needed his name.

kaeya POV

i want to tease that boy.
how shall I get to know him?

i see kazuha, who's in my class talking with him. I never knew why he would talk with the kids below us. I guess it's coming in handy now.

"hey kazuha! who's this?" i ask.

"him? oh! this is albedo, and he's 16," kazuha explains.

"albedo ey? i'm kaeya, it's an honour to meet you~" i say in a flirtatious tone.
to my surprise, the blonde didn't turn into a blushing mess. He just looked back at me with stone cold eyes.
i chuckle to myself.

"it's a pleasure to meet you too, kaeya," albedo grits his teeth.

"well, i'll see you around love!" i say, waving goodbye.
the blonde just scoffs at my farewell.

I walk back to my table.

"woah kaeya, you never told us you were into guys!"

"shut up ginger," i scold, "anyways, i'm not into him. he just seems more stubborn than others. that's all there is to it."

"hehe, sure."
i glance over to the end of the lunch table to see venti trying to persuade xiao to give him a 'kissy' as he would call it.

"shut up venti! we aren't even dating, how could you ask me to do something only lovers would do?!"

i smirk at xiao. he's blushing furiously. it's obvious he likes venti.

"cmon xiao! i know you love me~" venti teases.

"venti, it's obvious xiao is uncomfortable with you're actions. I am asking you to kindly stop invading his personal space."

"it's obvious he likes it zhongli, look at his tomato face!" i point to xiao who immediately covers his face with his hands.

"what do you mean, kaeya?" zhongli cocked an eyebrow.
i swear this man is so oblivious.