Divorce.(chapter three)

Y/N P.O.V.

It was the afternoon and I was sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for Peter to come home while the kids were in their rooms.I heard the door knock and I knew instantly that Peter just got back from work so I rushed to open the door."Hey sugar."Peter phone said kissing your cheek.I blushed and kissed him back."Hi honey, welcome back!" I said cheerfully, not knowing what he was planning to tell after."So uh, Y/N, I want to tell you something."My husband said with a serious look so you knew something was gonna go down."What is it hun?" I questioned."I....Want a divorce." I just looked at him with a surprised and sad look."Are you serious?.."I asked hoping that he was just kidding or something."No.Im not.Im taking Snapchat with me too."He said.He was defiantly NOT joking.I just burst out in tears and we started arguing.Why would he wanna take the youngest with him?...

Instagram P.O.V.

I heard some yelling come from the living room so I decided to go and check it out.I walked down the stairs to meet Mom and Dad fighting, then I noticed Mom's tears."Why are they arguing?" I thought sadly.Dad finally slapped Mom across the face and went upstairs for some reason.I was scared and didn't know what was happening.(A/N: Instagram was hiding somewhere and spying just to mention.)Mom just sat on the couch balling her eyes out.I then heard Dad stomping downstairs pulling my sister Snapchat by the arm with a suitcase in his other hand."Im taking my leave now, whore."Dad said looking at mom before leaving us.There was a loud slam.

hey yall its the author, i just wanted to post this before i go to school tomorrow so after this i probably wont post more stories that often bc of skool, sorry if this was short

(Words:301)