chapter euight💔

before we get started with this madness i just wanna apologize for not making another chapter.i just cant deal with this school shit, also ty for almost 1k reads lol

Y/N P.O.V.

After I spammed Shrek about a million times, he finally responded.My eyes lit up when I saw that notification.He texted me saying "Lets meet up." so I went into my room and got dressed into something fancy.

the dress

Ive always wanted to put this dress on, but I just kept it for something special, and finally I got to wear it

Ive always wanted to put this dress on, but I just kept it for something special, and finally I got to wear it.I went downstairs and got my keys, then headed to the door.I got into my car and put the key in.The radio immediately blasted me with music.

(tymekskip)

I finally arrived to the café Shrek wanted to meet at.Once I got in I saw him sitting in the back, all by himself.I started walking toward the table and when I got there I took a seat."Uhm..Hey." I said.It was too awkward.The silent lasted forever until the waiter brung us our coffee."So how've you've been?.." I asked him trying to make this less awkward."Ive been alright.How about you?" "Im okay." Again, there was silence.Though, after a while we started to talk a lot, and after we were done with chit chatting and drinking our coffee, we decided to leave."Cya tomorrow Shrek!" I said to him cheerfully before taking my leave.He just waved me goodbye.I smiled as I walked down the street.

ye zye sye #ye sye s

Words:268