chapter sevun😈😈

Y/N P.O.V.

Last night I barely even slept because of how bad yesterday went.I kept wondering if Shrek had gotten mad or sad because of me shouting at him.I didnt even wanna get up from my bed since I was so tired, but I forced myself to get up and make breakfast.Currently, the kids are at their "Dads" this weekend, so that gave me some time to myself.I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge door."Just eggs." I thought.I pulled some eggs from the fridge and decided to make (whatever kind of egg type u like, u can also choose any other kind of food if u dont like eggs.)This was my favorite kind since I was little girl.(sorry if u guys are another gender😭😭)And so, I started cooking.

(tiumskip💩)

It was the afternoon and I was just lying in bed looking at stuff on my phone, I had nothing else better to do anyways.I was getting super sad and worried since Shrek hasn't messaged me the whole day..which he usually sends me good morning/good night texts, and he didnt send me one this morning.I could tell he was upset by yesterday, even I couldn't forgive myself just because I yelled at him.I know he was trying to know what was happening/going on and trying to protect me..but sometimes its just too much for me.I guess you can say overprotective.I went to the messages app on my phone and started texting Shrek.

Hey, You there?

...

Look, I know youre mad at me, but please, it was an accident.

Please forgive me for what Ive done.Im sorry for yelling at you.

All left on seen.I just started playing music and  crying in my pillow.Why am I such an idiot?I should've told him what was going on...He was just trying to protect me...My life is the worst.

haha yes 😂😂

Words:302