CHAPTUE SIX😂😂💔💔💔💔

Y/N P.O.V.

Shrek and I have been married for 2 months and I love spending time with him.Hes so perfect and kind, Im lucky I get to have him.Right now, we are walking in the park spending some time together like normal couples would do.As we were walking, I saw someone very familiar...It looked like....EMO PETER PHONE?? I panicked and told Shrek about the situation."Im sure it'll be fine, honey."Shrek said.I hoped he was joking cause it is NOT gonna be "fine."Im pretty sure he saw me too because I saw him peek over.It seemed like he found a new girlfriend just like I have found  new and better husband.Emo Peter Phone was heading over towards me and Shrek with his girlfriend.Everytime he got closer, the more nervous I got."Uh...Hey..Y/N.."Emo Peter Phone said awkwardly."Uh..hey..." I responded.Shrek immediately questioned stuff like if we knew each other."Well....we used to be married..."Emo Peter Phone told Shrek.I just wanted to leave as fast as possible.I didnt wanna see this rats face again."Sooo...you got a new girlfriend huh.."I said.To be honest, I was kinda pissed and upset but I didnt show it."Oh  yeah, her names Fiona."Emo Peter Phone responded happily.I could've sworn I saw Shrek giving Fiona dirty looks.I was confused but just brushed it off."Hun...can we go..now?.." I whispered to Shrek.He looked at me and nodded."Well um..It was nice seeing you.Bye."I said and walked away holding Shreks hand.He immediately started asking questions and I got annoyed so I just ignored him or came up with an excuse."Y/N, you need to answer me and please be honest." He said.He was trying really hard to get me to talk, and he pushed me to my limits."Listen, dont worry about it, okay?! Its nothing important." I yelled at him.The whole walk was silent after that until Shrek said if  wanted to get some icecream."Sure." I responded to him.We then walked up to the Icecream truck and Shrek asked for 2 (insert whatever icecream here) Icecream.After we got our icecream we sat on a bench.I wanted to apologize to Shrek for yelling at him but I just couldnt find the right words to say."Hey Shrek?" "Hm?" "Im sorry for yelling at you earlier." "Its ok.Sometimes people get annoyed." There was pure silence after that.We finished our Icecream and went home.I just wanted to shove my face into my pillow after that.This day was a pain in the ass.

srry if its short, its 11:11 pm rn where i live and im so tired.

Words:413