chaptor four

Y/N P.O.V.

It's been months since Emo Peter Phone and I divorced.I recovered really fast to be honest, and im proud of myself for that.I also got a new job at Walmart so I've been earning money really fast."Hey kids im heading to work!" I yelled at Instagram and Facebook.Lately when I come home from work I see Facebook with scars and bruises...Im not sure what was going on while I was gone, but im sure it couldn't be something bad, right?I put on my name tag and grab my keys and head for the door.

(Timeskip)

I was grabbing the onions that had just delivered so I can restock them.I went out through the doors and made my way to the vegetable isle.(i dont knw what its called pls shut up😭😭💔)As I was heading there, I see a handsome green man complaining about why theres not any onions in stock, I dont know why he wants onions so badly..."I WANT MY FOCKING ONIONS YOU HEAR ME?!"He yelled at my co-worker."T-They're in stock n-now s-sir.."My co-worker Sam said in fear.The green man turned around to see me putting the onions in the basket."Ah, finally!" He said with excitement.He went to go grab some and pushed me out the way which left me angry."Watch where you're going please."I said holding back my anger."Oh.My bad, I didnt see ya there..short stuff."He turned around to look at me and smirked.I almost lost my shit but kept my cool and just left to go help other customers.Dont wanna waste my time on a ugly looking goblin...Ugly?..

(tiem skip agaun lawl)

I was in charge at the cashier so I was waiting for someone to come and pay for their stuff..Until I saw the handso- I mean hideous green man."Oi.How much will it be."He said before placing down the 56 onions he had for me to scan it."I-It'll be 34 dollars sir.."I said.I was so confused.Why would someone pay for 56 onions?.."Also, can I get ya number."He questioned out of the blue."U-uh.."I said looking like a mess.I then told him my number and he finally left.

Words:346