💙Quackity💙

Quackity oneshot based off of the song She Wants Me To Be Loved (with a twist) and takes place in the DreamSMP timeline!

⚠️Soft Quackity alert + Psycho Will!!!⚠️

Quackity pov

"Come on Y/n why are you being like this?"
"Quackity I don't like you like that. I like Will, not you."

I spent the last 24 hours trying to figure out how I could tell Y/n I liked her. Obviously, I got shot down again, the second time already.

"Relax Quackity we can still be friends!" Y/n said cheerfully

I sighed as my good friend patted my back and then started to walk away.

"Quackity!" Someone called

I looked behind me to see George and Will walking up to me. Will waved at me as they started to get closer.

"God help me so I don't punch this man in the face." I said to myself

"Hey George!" I answered

Suddenly, Tommy and Tubbo, two of the "children" in the SMP, appeared and had Y/n chasing after them.

"TOMMY GIVE ME THE ARMOR BACK NOW!" She yelled
"Never you bitch!" Tommy yelled back

Right as Tommy was about to run past me, I stuck my arm out and he ran right into it, his nose hitting my forearm causing him to fall back.

"Oh thanks Quackity!" Y/n said smiling

"Yeah... no problem."

The next day...

"Okay third times a charm!"

I had taken Y/n to a beach with Dream, George, Sapnap, and Karl.

"You gonna tell her again?" Karl asked as he flung his jacket off and threw it to the side
"Yeah. What else do you think I'm gonna do?"

Karl shrugged and walked towards the water. Y/n was helping George with his horrible color blindness as he walked around on the beach looking at different things on the beach.

"Maybe I should bring her a gift or something."

I got up and walked away from the small group, looking for a field around me. After about a minute of looking, I finally found some lavenders and a couple of roses. I found a string in my back pocket and tied them into a bouquet. I then started to walk back towards the group back on the beach. When I got back, I saw George and Dream trying to "fight" Karl and Sapnap in the water while Y/n sat and watched the chaos.

"Hey Y/n." I said sitting down next to her
"Yes Quackity?" She asked

I pulled the bouquet of flowers out from behind my back and handed them to her.

"Oh uh... they... look lovely." Y/n said softly
"I love you-"
"I know Quackity and I love you too... just not like that. You're my best friend. I've known you for years but I don't like you in that way."