14

"After the end of a lonely day
I'm standing in the air
In the middle of a lonely night
And try to smile brightly"

"So You're telling me this happened all along?", Chan's eyes were wide, his tea mug untouched in front of him as the seven boys stared at each other on the kitchen table

"So You're telling me this happened all along?", Chan's eyes were wide, his tea mug untouched in front of him as the seven boys stared at each other on the kitchen table. The managers has left after being assured Changbin was better than usual and after he fell asleep and was moved to the bedroom.

Then, no matter how tired they were, they all got together and HyunJin made everyone tea, not taking no for an answer.

"Yeah, he used to have them everyday back when we first debuted, when things started getting a bit hard, even before you all found out he was depressed.", Felix sighed. "I can't remember how exactly he started coming to me, but once he did he just couldn't stop, and I don't mind, I never did as long as I am able to help him."

"You must also be tired as hell.", Seungmin commented, staring blankly at the table.

"I can't believe I never noticed how bad they were.", Jeongin muttered, his tea mug also untouched. Chan got up and moved behind the younger, placing his hands on his shoulders. "And if you say this wasn't the worst... I'm his roommate I-I should h-have-"

"Innie, it's not your fault. He was good at hiding it."

Jeongin shook his head, getting up because of Chan's arms around his.

"But..."

"Felix is right, it's not your fault, do you understand? I don't want to hear another word even insinuating that. Binnie is not okay, and we are helping him, even if we don't know it. You helped him too, it's not your responsibility to take care of your roommate."

Jeongin nodded and let the leader hug him, melting into his arms as he muttered something else no one could hear but Chan, who just nodded and bit his lip, looking worried.

"What are we going to do?"

Felix shrugged.

"He has been better lately, that's for sure. I think the fact that you all know now might help as well, we can collectively be more careful, he's already on his medication, we might have to make him go to the doctor and adjust it eventually but let's give him time for now."

Chan let out a chuckle that caught everyone's attention.

"Never though I'd hear you speaking like that, so... adultish.", he sighed, running his hand through the newly dyed hair. "I never thought of you like this, but I love that you have it in your heart."

"Don't be stupid, anyone would do this-"

"Do what?"

All 7 heads turned to the newly arrived boy as Felix immediately got up.

"Bin-"

"Please don't stare at me like I'm some alien, is that tea?"

Hyunjin nodded.

"Want some?"

Changbin walked to the table, standing next to Felix and looking at the mugs.

"And chocolate."

"It's 2 am"

"And chocolate.", he pouted, making the long haired roll his eyes and give him a thumbs up.

"Feeling better?", Felix's voice was shaking a bit, not sure how Changbin was feelings after all that happened in front of the group, but the shorter answered by snaking his arms around the taller's torso and pulling him into a hug, the other's gaze softening.

Felix kissed his head and hugged him back.

"You can barely keep your eyes open, you should be sleeping.", Felix sat down and patted his thigh, ignoring every gaze the others threw them as Changbin sat in his lap.

"But now I want chocolate. I mean it guys, I'm okay you can stop staring at me."

"Sorry, It's just... good to see you like this."

Changbin snorted, leaning back to Felix's embrace.

"Swollen from crying?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean."

The shorter nodded, turning to the side and letting a hand of his attach itself to Felix's back, getting his mug and his chocolates.

They spent another hour there, chatting and joking and talking, no one brought the situation up again, and Changbin didn't let go of Felix at any time.

They didn't care, as long as he was able to smile.

Look at this getting to the end ^^

Alexa play Starlight by Loona