4. Blood

I wake up tired.
I rubbed my eyes
And blink twice before seeing a table full of pictures of me. And other times too.
  I zone out while I see blood coming out of my mouth. Guess we won't be able to "talk " now.

I look up to see Bakugo looking at me. I'm still not giving up. I will get out of here alive, even if I have to hurt him badly. It's so dark here. There's  only like one little lamp they use at scary movies. 

" hey y/n how was the nap? You rest enough. "
"Hmm... "

   " I know you can't sleep, that's why you cheat on tests. You don't study and stay up at night overthinking. Which is also why you drink a lot of coffee and chew a lot of gum".

I managed to let a word out

" why?"

My mouth was numb

" because I love you y/n" .

How can you say I love you with such a creepy smile.

My hands were tied up again. I could barely breathe. I wanted to call Jirou and my mom but this dumbass took my phone. I should have just talked to him. I can try to now I guess and be with him to not be killed... yet.

" so what do you want me to do about that. I can't move and my mouth and head hurts after you drugged me and punched me in the head."
That tired me out.
" look, it's easy you love me I love you. That simple ".

" how am I supposed to love you if you scare me? I managed to somehow scream out. " you scare me ok? You always did. You bullied Deku, neglected Jirou because you know she's not scared of you. Worst of all you told Deku to off himself. Now what is YOUR problem ?!"
" you done ? "

I- now what is his problem.

" you misunderstood me. "

" really ? How "

" yes y/n. How is it that you hid your other part of your sensory overload quirk ? You lied to all of us too. Are you a traitor ? "
" wha- "

" shh"
He puts his middle finger in front of my lips to shush me. And why did I blush. Am I really that touch deprived.

" so how am I going to understand you if this is what you do ?"

" what if I kiss you. Make you a playlist. Bake you an amazing cake. Write a story for you. You would get all those things if you decide to get to know me".

That seems amazing

" but, you must promise to not say anything about this. Not to Aizawa. Not Nezu. All might. Midnight. Now NO ONE UNDERSTAND?"

I nodded. Only because I saw he had a pocket knife next to him.

" so do you have a thing for blood ? "
" blood ?"
" yeah maybe like a kink or do you like just seeing it ?"
" I don't know. I do think blood is cool, but cutting a person just for that seems inhumane. "

I'm not going to lie, a blood kink seems cool. I guess I do have a thing for people with fangs. Which I know he has sharp canines.

Where did this talk about blood come from anyways

Jirou and y/n mom :

Jirou is running to her house while listening to music.
She can't help but have a bad feeling about y/n. She knows something is wrong. She's really observant.

She got home after running for 15 minutes.

She washed her hands and called y/n right away. But y/n didn't pick up.