13. Running

I remember yesterday as a blurry haze.

The last thing I remember was that I kissed him back and then I think I went to sleep. He probably put something in the food.

Its 8:29 am. I decided to wake up and get ready to run back to my house. When I finish getting ready, I get out the room not caring if he heard me, and grabbed a bottle of water and a plum from his fridge.

I take it and unlock the front door and leave running to my house. I managed to text my mom and tell her I'm on my way.

—————-

I'm running and I can only think about what he did to me yesterday. So he's hugging me and then he chokes me. So his anger gets the best of him. And the only thing I did was cry.

How stupid.
————-
I get home and see my mom preparing coffee and my dad is not here today. He works today until nighttime. So I have a chance to have some peace today.

I ask my mom how she's doing and I give her a hug. She hugs me back and kisses me on the cheek. And then she smells me.

"Umm y/n. You kind of stink, take a shower". She laughs. "I'm sorry it's just funny to say that".

I smile at her.

I go walk away and she gives me a pat on the back and I go to take a shower.

I go get clean clothes and throw them on the bed and use the bathroom.
——————-

Bakugo POV:

I see y/n waking up and see it's 8:29. I don't want them to leave.

But I have to, if not their mom will hunt me down. So I just stay sleeping and decide to let them go and then I wake up to check up on my parents. Especially the old hag.

I see that her bedroom door is locked, so I decide to get myself ready and take a shower to make them breakfast since it's a day off.

I'm done getting ready and make them breakfast and then I clean.

I decided to go out and check on y/n to their house.
———————-

Deku POV:

I decided to start looking out for y/n. So I'm here, in front of their street trying to see if I can look through any window. I stay looking until I found someone else; Bakugo. What is he doing here at this hour. It's only 10:15 am.

I decided to record him for any blackmail and for the first time, I see him fiddling his fingers.

Kacchan is anxious ?

I call y/n, but they doesn't answer. That's weird. Guess I'll run a few blocks around their streets just in case he plans something. I'll try to call them later.

I see Bakugo standing in front of their porch and was calling someone; probably y/n. I'll stay here and stalk them for the mean time.

—————-
Y/n POV:

While I am looking around y/n street, I see Nerdy Deku. I wonder why his cheating self is here. But I couldn't care less, so I call y/n.

Huh. No answer.

I'll just go buy them something then.

—————-

Y/n POV:

I'm done showering and I get into some comfy clothes and put my phone to charge. I feel that my room is nasty and I decided to do a deep clean and I found something under my bed.

A letter. And it's from Bakugo.

It's probably from the day he was here with my dad. I open it and what it said surprised me. But before I could read it all, my mom called me.

Y/n! Come here! Breakfast is ready!

" I'll be there in a sec!

I brush my hair and finish my room. I then head to the kitchen to find a table of food and especially: iced coffee!

I hug her quickly and say thank you and I love you.

I haven't had a full breakfast in a while.

When I was done with breakfast, I did the dishes and cleaned and then headed back to my room to read the letter.

Bakugo wrote something unexpected, before we started talking and kidnapping. He also sent a picture of me sitting down under the cherry blossoms and my hair blowing in the wind.

I don't know if it's creepy or not. I mean he is always taking pictures and playing the drums as hobbies.

So I don't know...

I check my phone and see two missed calls. One from Bakugo and one from Deku.

I wonder who should I respond to first, since they're both stalkers, they'll wonder what I'm doing.

—————

A/N: How am I doing now?
I'm really bored with what I'm doing