11. Trapped

Tw: die mentions, blood, knife, gore, language.

I am dreaming about being abused. It's not a welcoming feeling and I feel like I want to die.

I wake up and see him again and see that my dream... wasn't just a dream.

He had tied me up, I have tape on my mouth and he's dragging me to his secret room from his bedroom. Pretty bold of him to bring me to his room.

I try to look at my surroundings and see that it's organized and clean. I'm actually impressed.

I hear everything pretty loud and I'm dizzy and zoning in and out of sleep.

Guess he drugged me badly this time.

I wonder if his mom is coming by and knows of what he does. I try to ask him something before I look at him.

" hey..."

"Hmm..."  he hums

So he's tired.

" why did... you... bring...me here?"

He didn't respond.

I went to sleep again after he sat me down in the corner and sat staring at me.

—————

I wake up to the sound of pencil scribbling on a notebook.

I saw Bakugo with a black sleeveless turtleneck and a black hoodie. He also had glasses. I just want to say they he looks attractive right now. I know I'm trapped right now, but, if it wasn't for this I would give him a chance.

I stare at him and I zone out while looking at his eyes with glasses. I remember those eyes when they used to look at me everywhere. Now, when I look at them I feel more at ease. Like, if I'm noticing someone who's heartbroken and lonely, who just wants affection.

I gain some energy after he gave me water and I was brave enough to ask him something again.

" so what's the point of keeping me here?"

He stares at me with them menacing red eyes. It's like he's staring into my confused soul.

" it's because I love you y/n. You know that. Plus, when you're here I can have you all for myself".

" but... I love someone else".

"Okay and? That person has moved on already. Moved on!"

Deku, already moved on? No, can't be. Just the other day he kissed me back. I don't trust him.

" why should I trust your saying Bakugo?"

He just stares at me.

" so... you haven't noticed that I've been stalking both of you? " He laughs.

He's stalking both of us? How come I was so stupid to not notice? I have to ask him more, but I'll think of a more smart question.

" what have you seen from him so far? "

I'm trying to make a decent conversation with him
since I have nothing else to do here.

" you really want to know? "

" of course I do. What's why I asked".

" Here it goes. Try not to be such a softy little y/n, I'll tell you what I've seen... little... by little...".

Just tell me psycho.

" I've seen Deku and a girl together at parks and they've kissed one time. While you guys were together... "

I just stare at him in shock.

"oh I'm so sorry y/n. You about to cry? ". he laughed like a total maniac after.

He's such a sadist.

" hmm.. okay anything else? ".

That stung me right through my heart and stomach.

I start sinking my nails into the skin of my hands, piercing anger out of my head to my body that is partially numb.

" well, he broke up with you for one reason. You can guess".

" so it wasn't for safety?"

So he broke up with me for someone else ?

" that's partially correct y/n. You see... he liked her for a while now. And he decided to go out with them to see if they can be with each other. While you guys were together, he didn't do nothing except that one kiss before he broke up with you" .

He gets up of the chair and comes closer to me, and I can feel his breath on my face.

" you know, I can kill him for you..."

Sounds tempting. But I can't let rage start from here.

" no. Just... just leave him alone".

"If that's your wish, I think I'll respect it".

He traces his soft hands to my face and hold it gently with his fingers. He whispers in my ear something I didn't expect.

" how would you like to stay the night, y/n?" He hands me water and forces me to drink it.

" why?" 

" I just think we can make an amazing time out of this. We can be amazing heroes together. Plus... I need you here".

" there's no other option now?"

" No" he stated blankly.

————————

Im sitting down at the edge of his bed while he's playing video games. And then he pauses the game randomly.

He grabs my hand, and pulls me closer to him in a hug hold. He hugs me softly and lays me down next to him while he started stroking my hair. This is new and I'm kind of enjoying it.
——————

I hear someone knocking on his door I get startled. I hope it's his mom.

He told me he'll be right back and locks the door so I don't leave.

I hear his mom talking outside " so did you get the girl?"

So she's on it too?