8. Kiss

I woke up crying on Izukus' couch. I'm worried for him and me.
I try to look out of a window but I see no Bakugo nowhere. I'm still not trusting this situation.

So I call my mom, no answer.

I call my dad and he answered.

Finally.

" Dad? Where are you?".

" I'm at home waiting for you so we can go out and eat".

" oh yea sorry, can you please come and get me at Izukus' house? Something happened on the way home and had to stop here. I'll explain when I get there".

I hope he says yes.

" I'll be there y/n. Just send me the address and I'll be there soon".

" thank you dad, and please hurry I'm scared".

" I'm going I'll call you once I'm there".

I hang up the call and take another sip of water. The running tired me out.

I look up and see Deku looking at me. I look at him and hugged him. I'm feelings some things here. I feel... calm. So then, I kissed him.

I passed the line. Again.

I don't know how, but his eyes got bigger than usual.

He kept on kissing me back though. He hugged me when we were done, then asks me something.

" Y/N? So was Bakugo following you? I know what he's been doing to you. Jirou told me and I've also been keeping an eye on both of you".

So another stalker or a good caused one?

" well...".

" spit it out y/n, your dad is on his way. Tell me before you go... please ". He had a mad face.

So he really cares huh.

" yes, He's following me. This time he had a knife. I don't know his full intentions yet; He might scrape me, but kill me? I don't know yet. It's possible though".

I hesitated before adding another sentence.

" did he do something to you? Are you hurt".

" oh no, I'm fine. We've had our troubles but I'm more worried about you". He held my hand.

I look up at him. I can't hold back anymore so I touched his face and traced his freckles softly. I didn't think about it anymore and I kissed him again. I feel so calm and my heart is happy. He kissed me back and we start going deeper.

Until I heard a noise.

I stop the kiss and get up to go to the window. Just to see Bakugo looking through the window mad again. Dang he's a creepy and perverted freak.

I look at my phone and see that my dad is calling.

Finally. I want to have more time with Deku but; I've got to go. I'll miss my time with him.

" Bye Deku". I kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug again. I took my phone and left running to my dads car.

I see Bakugo in the corner and hop on the car really quick and say hi to my dad.