10. Dark carnival

It's the day before Christmas break. We already had our tree up, had presents, had stocked up food, and we were having a great time. My mom and dad and I were planning on going to a carnival tomorrow for Christmas donations to the orphans. I would love to help.

  It's Thursday, 8:53 in the night and I'm picking out some nice clothes for the carnival and then I got a call from Jirou, who was also going.

" hey y/n, ready for tomorrow ? I sure am. Look I already got my outfit".

She shows me her outfit and it's so cute and comfy and her at the same time.

"It's so cute. I'm thinking of wearing black ripped jeans, a red shirt and a black jean jacket with my black vans. I think that's enough".

It's simple but I like it.

" not bad y/n, it would look amazing on you. Are you bringing anybody with ?".

"Should I bring Deku with? I mean I am already going with my parents".

I think I should.

" yes, you should. I was going to invite him... but I was also waiting for someone else to do that hahah".

I just look at her blankly and laugh too. It's been a while since I've had a decent conversation that's not about you know who. Just the thought of him gives me the chills. Who knows what he'll do next.

Maybe he'll try to kidnap me again? I pray not.

" I'll invite him, and we should call him later too. But bye I got to go and help my mom for tomorrow. She's really indecisive. Shh".

Jirou just laughed and say bye and then hanged up.

——————
I'm with my mom deep searching through her filled closet a bunch of clothes that may need to be taken out and some need to be worn. They look like luxury at this point.

" what about this mom?" I looked at her and expected " no" as an answer.

" no, that'll make me look old and fat".

I knew it. She's predictable.

" hmm... what about this beautiful red dress with these black leggings and silver flats ?"

We can match with this outfit.

" oh my goodness yes y/n! I love this one. I haven't worn a dress in years, hopefully it fits and we can match. Aww thank you, I don't know why, but this made me happy".

That made ME happy to hear.

" mom you'll look great. I'll be in my room getting ready after finishing chores. I'll be back".

I went and finished my chores and then went to each my hair. I blow-dry it and just leave it out puffy and soft. I then change and get my money and phone ready.
——————

We are at the carnival and it looks so fun. There's so many foods to choose from and photo booths. I decided to go to the photo booth right away and take pictures to save. But while I'm going there I noticed Bakugo coming to my space.

Why is he here

My parents are at the food area and are like 2 minutes away from me. So I run from the booth to go to the them just to notice that I couldn't outrun him this time.

He comes up to me and holds me by my wrists and pulls me close to him in a hug hold. He made it look like we were a couple hugging. I gulped and looked at him madly and as I was about to say something, he shushed me.

He put his finger on my lips and held me close and slowly took me behind the building that was close.

"So... hey y/n. You missed me?"