-Chapter 1-

Photos of Heaven and Hell above

18 years ago

Third person Pov

God was sitting at his desk, dealing with complications on Earth and in Heaven when Azrael the angel of death came in delivering a message from Lucifer, asking God to take a little vacation down to Hell in order to discuss His son's future.

      He couldn't deny this request, so he left his most trusted Archangel Michael in charge while he would be gone and made the journey to the underworld.

God Pov

I had just arrived at Lucifer castle, knocking on the door I waited patiently until a low class demon opened it. Welcoming me to the palace and told me that Lucifer was waiting for me in his office.

As I made my way to the office, I took in the scenery of the castle, which I had walked through many times. It was dark with dimmed lighting, the halls where tall and wide with large portraits of the Devils accomplishments hanging on one side while the opposites side had gigantic windows, giving you  a perfect view of Hell. When I finally reached the end of the hallway there were 2 grand doors, as tall as the roof. Without even knocking the doors opened, making me face to face with the devil. To his right a young boy, no older than 12 standing up straight with a blank expression on his face. No doubt he was Lucifers exact replica from when he was just a young boy.

I greeted with open arms, waiting for a hug "hello my old friend, how have you been?"

He got up and took long strides towards me, "Not bad old man I can see that Heavens been treating you good."

"Indeed it has, but enough about me what troubles you that you resort into bringing me down to the underworld?"I questioned.

He gave me a troubled look "Well you remember my son don't you?"

"Why yes, and I can see that Daemon has grown into a fine young man." I exclaimed.

"Well he indeed has but you see he is just like me, maybe even worst. Don't get me wrong, he will be a fine King one day, but on his 5th birthday he had received his demons. They are the strongest, oldest ones I have ever encountered, and will soon probably be equal to mine. He has already killed thousands of demons and as well travelled to earth multiple times causing chaos and madness, but I assume you already know about that."

"Yes, I do know about his little trips to earth. After all I am God. But I understand your concern he can easily grow havoc anywhere he deems fit, and no doubt that he maybe even be a match for me someday." I sighed worried.

"Come here son." I exclaimed.

He walked towards me just like his father, taking long confident strides and stopping only a few feet away.

I spoke calmly to him, "Give me your hand Daemon and I shall see what the future has in store for you."

As he lifted up his hand I slowly grasp it with my own, pulling me into a vision of future chaos and destruction. People everywhere fearing him and trembling by just the mention of his name.

I slowly let go of his hands, thinking of ways to stop him in the future without killing him. After awhile I had finally come to an conclusion.

I looked down at him and smile before saying, "You my boy shall receive a gift!"

"A gift?" He asked confused on what I was meaning.

"Yes son, you shall receive a very special gift. You shall receive a mate. Just like your friend Dante who also will recieve this gift." I exclaimed.

Lucifer looked like he was thinking over the decision and agreed. A couple centuries ago I had fallen into a deep depression because I hadn't had any luck with finding any love in my life until I created the moon goddess. A being who could split the soul in half and giving it to another person, someone who was perfect for you and nothing could replace that bond.

      We both thought that this would be a wonderful idea considering how it worked wonders for his father and I.

      Lucifer made his way to his son crouching down he placed his hand on his shoulders and said, "This is the greatest gift someone can receive, it or more like they will be yours and yours alone, a mate is your soulmate and they will be the person you spend the rest of your life with. Someone who will love and cherish you with all there heart."

     Daemon looked between me and his father a couple of times, you could see that he was communicating with his inner demons before he said, "We want our mate now."

     I looked at Lucifer chuckling, while he was smirking at his son at how identical there responses were towards getting a mate.

     Lucifer then leaned forward before saying,"soon son, soon."