-Chapter 18-

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Aarons Pov

After we made it to the room Daemon finally gave me control, it was my night to spend it with my darling.

She looked so cute while carrying the two little pups, Della reminded me so much of Angelina it was funny. Selene really picked the best pups to be mates.

I sneak up behind my baby, considering that she hasn't notice us switching places yet. After she sets the pups down in there little bed beside ours I quickly pick her up and spin her around.

"Hella Darling have you missed me?" I ask.

"Oh yes Aaron very very much!" She giggles.

"Last time I checked baby my name wasn't Aaron!" I growl out playfully.

"Sorry daddy."

"It's ok now Darling, daddy has a present for you, will you wear them during the movie tonight?" I question.

"Yes, yes I want my present now please!" She says

"Oh such a polite little baby who could say no to you." I say causing her to laugh.

I set her down on the ground, walking into our closet I grab a red wrapped box that hold my very special present.

I then back to our room and hand it to her making her squeal in delight.

She then opens it up and gives me a questioning look making me chuckle.

"D-Daddy?" She asks

"Yes darling?"

"Umm uhh why did you give me white cotton panties as a gift?" She questions with curiosity.

"Mmmh there special baby, special panties I got just for you darling." I tell her.

"W-why are they so special?" She asks

"Put them on and I'll show you." I say while smirking.

She then lifts up her puffy dress before pulling the underwear she's wearing down and pulls the new ones up.

"Ok, ready baby?" I ask her.

"Y-yes daddy!" She says confidently

I think reach into my pant pocket and grab the small remote, pushing down on the button I make her squeal in suprise from the sudden vibrations.

"D-daaadddyy why are the panties vibrating?" She asks.

"There going to help make you cum baby, all night." I say while smirking.

"B-but the movie."

"Oh we are still going to watch the movie darling but your going to cum when ever I want you to, understand?"

"Y-yes daddy." She says quietly.

"Good now lets go darling before they come looking for us." I say before picking her up and carry us down to the theatre room.

As I'm carrying her down the hall I push the button on one of the lower settings making her squirm against my hip, she starts to grind against our skin making us growl in approval. I turn the speed to a higher setting making her release quiet mewls against my neck.

Shit my cock was throbbing and her leaking her delicious sweetness against me wasn't helping the situation at all.

When we finally arrive I turn off the vibrations making her whimper in protest.