-Chapter 20-

Warning ⚠️ Mature language ⚠️
(Ps Evie is even more childish then Angelina)

Angelina's Pov

"Wakey Angel!!!" Evie giggles.

      "Wakey Wakey!" She continues.

      "Evie? What is it?" I ask while laughing

       "Tell him, tell him!" She squeals.

       "Y-you sure Evie, y-your not nervous anymore?" I ask softly.

       "Ummmm, hmmm no no I made my mind I wan him to know." She says quietly.

       "O-ok I'll wake up daddy." I tell her.

      "Yes, yes wakey up daddy!" She squeals making me giggle.

       "D-daddy" I whisper while shaking him slightly.

       "Daddy y-you have to wake up!" I say again but he doesn't budge.

       "Hmm give daddy a kiss!" Evie giggles.

       "Y-yes that will get him up!"

      Leaning down on him as I go in for a kiss but I'm flipped around so I'm laying on my back with daddy hovering over me.

      "Such a needy baby aren't you?" He asks while stuffing his face into my neck and nibbles at it making me whimper.

      "Daddy we have to finish our discussion!" I say with a serious voice making him stiffen.

      "Your right baby." He tells me while sitting up.

      "I-I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness after what I did to you, but I want you to know baby that I'll do anything and everything to gain your trust again. I want you to find comfort in me and to tell me your problems and worries. I didn't mean anything I said, your perfect and such a precious gift and I will spend the rest of our lives making it up to you." He whispers before giving kisses all over my hands making me blush.

"Y-you don't think I'm childish?" I ask self conscious.

"Baby we both know that you have a childish personality, but that what I love most about you." He tells me softly making my eyes go wide, l-love! He said he loves me! He hasn't said that yet.

"You love me?" I ask quietly.

"I would do anything for you my love. I love you with all of my being, your my other half." He says.

"I-I Love you with all my heart too daddy!" I tell him before leaping into his lap and deliverying kisses all over his face.

"D-daddy I have something very v-very important to tell you." I whisper quietly, now suddenly very nervous.

"Does this have anything to do with what you were going to tell me in the office princess?" He asks.

"Y-yes, I was just so very much excited about this news. But I didn't mean to ruin your meeting."

"No baby you didn't ruin anything your absolutely perfect, the best good girl in the world." He says making me flush.

I-I'm the b-best good girl! N-not just go-good, the b-best! I think which Evie agrees to.

"Now tell daddy you exciting news, come on baby daddy is all ears." He tells me while hugging me closely to his chest.

"M-my a-angel woke u-up." I say barely audible.

"I didn't quite hear pretty baby, say it again but louder this time." He says.

"My-my angel woke u-up."