CHAPTER 1

"As you can see at the board this strand right here is what we called-

"As you can see at the board this strand right here is what we called-..."

Inside the classroom only the drowning voice of the teacher can be heard, as the whole class was busy falling asleep while some were bored and staring in any direction but not in front.

The whole atmosphere was solemn and quiet. If there's a sound that was left it will only be the scribbling of notes and the silent whisper of breathing.

Mr. Tang doesn't care-no he stops caring anymore-he finally reasoned out that he's only here to teach and the learning was for the students to decide.

As one of the students. Akiah was listening to Mr. Tang but his shiny bald head is a little bit disturbing that she needs another view to stare at.

The window shines directly hitting the perfect spot, she can say that the monk is upfront -teaching a heavenly book.

It's a bit bothersome. So she stopped looking. Her palm facing under her chin, she released a quiet sigh. The more she listens to Mr. Tang's voice the more her mind wanders. After a while she sat there in a daze.

It is still a mystery to her how, where and why she came here.

11:30 A.M 11/24/22

I can still quite remember how I woke up seeing the familiar white ceiling and the smell of the hospital, something I can't get rid of even after three years. After waking up and realizing I'm still alive, I passed out very quickly. Nonetheless for the past time of continuously waking up and passing out which I thought was very normal. I soon found out it was not.

It wasn't strange at first because it always happened to me before. Someone who has a heart problem, losing consciousness and being weak is undoubtedly ordinary. Hearing the loud panic of nurses and doctors is also a standard. It has always been like that, so who would have thought this time was a little bit different.

However, as the time passed, the more I became suspicious. Naturally if you lose consciousness in the hospital, there's no need to move your body somewhere else. But every time I had this chance to feel like opening my eyes, seemingly the blurry picture of the background changed on every turn and not the familiar white ceiling I see first hand.