01

Third Person POV

"The waters getting colder, let me in your ocean, swim,"

Marinette flicked her hair behind her shoulder as she re-adjusted her grip on the microphone just as she did two years ago at Adrien Agreste's house.

"Out in California, i'll be forward stroking, swim."

Several of Marinette's friends and people she didn't even know cheered as she sang, even Nino and Alya managed to come to the University of Music for the party.

"So hard to ignore ya, 'specially when I'm smoking, swim
World is on my shoulders, keep your body open, swim"

The long haired bluenette dusted off her ruby skin tight dress and continued.

I'm swimming, I'm swimming, I'm swimming, yeah

Out in California, I'll be forward stroking, swim

So hard to ignore ya, keep your body open, swim

She slowly lowered her microphone and looked to the boy beside her. Her soulmate, her sunshine, her everything.

Adrien Agreste positioned his microphone and took a breathe.

"Pop a couple pills in the daytime
Heard you got a friend, what's her head like?"

People instantly were wooed by Adrien. Mostly the girls. Nobody couldn't really blame them though, a six foot three rich ex model who can sing, play piano, and speak multiple languages.

"Probably should've fucked on the first night
Now I gotta wait for the green light
I don't wanna wait for no green light"

What sets Marinette apart from the rest is the fact that she loves Adrien for his heart and who he is, not his physical appearance or amount of money in the bank.

"Narcolepsy got me feeling stage fright
Luckily I float at insane heights"

Adrien and Marinette looked over at each other as they finished the song together.

"Luckily, luckily, luckily, yeah"

The party howled and clapped.

"You guys nailed it as always!" Alya squealed.

"Forever the best at karaoke!" Nino added.

Marinette and Adrien laughed and thanked their best friends.

Marinette's POV

"Ready to go home Princess?" Adrien asked as he pulled me closer by my waist, sending sparks up my body.

Turning around, I placed a quick peck on his lips and nodded.

————
~10 minutes later~

Adrien's POV

After high school Marinette and I both decided to attend The University of Music which is located in Paris. This University has so many opportunities for our singing career that we just couldn't pass it up.

We also decided to get ourselves a dorm on campus to make getting to class easier and just to have a place of our own.

I unlocked the door, holding it open for Marinette and allowing her to go through.

I couldn't help but stare at her stunning figure.

"You coming Adrien?" Marinette giggled.

Snapping back into reality I nodded and walked towards her, getting caught in her beauty once again.

"My god Agreste take a photo it'll last longer."

"Don't mind if I do," I whispered, taking out my phone.

*Click*

She instantly turned around with pure panic in her eyes.

"Adrien I was kidding!" Marinette shouted, trying to take the phone away from me.

I held the phone up to a point that she couldn't reach and laughed as she struggled to pull my arm down.

Eventually she gave up and walked over to our room.

Marinette's POV

I quickly undressed, threw on some comfy clothes and turned on the TV in our room.

University has been mostly partying, which I don't mind but it's hard to focus on the actual learning and work part.

Adrien and I took a gap year in between high school and University. We started here two months ago and got the hang of things pretty quickly.

Alya and Nino went to a different school about a five minute drive away from us. They decided to study Criminology!

"Whatcha watching?"

Sliding to the side of the bed, Adrien crawled in beside me.

"Paris Bake Off," I smiled.

"Y'know we should try to have a bake off and see who's the better baker," Adrien suggested.

My cheeks filled with air as I tried to hold in my laugh. Laughter erupted from me as I patted his shoulder.

"I grew up in a bakery Adrien how could you beat me?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he shifted his gaze from the television to me.

"You never know, i've been practicing,"

Putting my hand on his chest I warned him with a smile on my face.

"Alright then, tomorrow morning be prepared to lose."

———

A/N Would you guys prefer if I wrote this story in third person or first person more?

If first person who would you like to see more of?

———

Song is Swim by Chase Atlantic