03

A/N Hey guys if music is in the chapter there will be a photo stating the name of the song! I highly recommend listening to it when the lyrics start!

~11 pm~

Marinette's POV

I brushed my hand across the paper filled with eraser shavings, sighing.

There was so much work to do before tomorrow and it just seemed never ending.

Adrien went down to the cafe get us some snacks but he's been a long time. A million thoughts clouded my brain. Should I worry?

I continued to work but not efficiently because of my anxiety.

*knock knock*

The noise suddenly came from our glass balcony door. I quickly grabbed the pencil in my hand tighter to use as a weapon.

"Marinette calm down you're a superhero!" A small voice said from behind me.

"Oh yeah, forgot 'bout that Tikki,"

I opened the curtain quickly, the fabric swinging to the side only to see a charming face smiling at me.

"AHH!" I screamed, not expecting someone to actually be there.

After calming down I smacked my face and opened the door.

"M'lady I made a promise did I not?" He spoke, entering through the balcony.

Cat Noir took my hand, gently kissing it. A sly look in his eyes appeared and he instantaneously swept me up into his arms and jumped off of the platform.

Buildings shimmered in the glistening moonlight, only a few lights still turned on as he propelled us from building to building.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked as we continued flying through the air.

"Secret."

Moments later we arrived on a candle lit balcony. In the middle a white table and two chairs were set with roses and meals.

"Adrien... this is incredible!"

I looked over at the masked boy to see a slight blush rise to his cheeks.

"Come here." He spoke.

I walked over to him and he pointed to the shimmering Eiffel Tower, just in front of us.

"I didn't think it could get any better." I stated, smiling innocently at him.

I glanced over to see him with a small radio in hand.

Hitting the radio on, Adrien took my hand and brought me in for a dance.

A light and pleasing melody surrounded us and I buried the side of my face into his leather suit.

No better color
Looked everywhere

Adrien's POV

As she buried her head in my chest I knew this is how I wanted the rest of my life to be.

With her.

We're driving home every night
The shadows stay by your side

Just us for eternity, no horrible surprises,  just us protecting the city forever.

You built a city
All in your head

Her hands rested on the back of my neck while mine found a spot on her waist.

Triangle of ever light
It turns you on every night

Marinette's hair blew around as we danced around the rooftop.

Need a companion
A hidden prayer

The stars surrounded us and in that moment it felt as if we were the only ones in the whole universe.

You know you're not losing your mind
What's left you make something of it

As I spun her around and dipped her a small giggle emerged from her lips. God I could just stare at her face forever.

The sky and what's left above it
The way you want nothing of it

Marinette looked up at me with soft eyes and stopped dancing. I looked down at my girl and brought her into a kiss.

"Fuck Mari how did I ever live without you?" I whispered between our delicate kisses.

Baby I'm yours

———
A/N Short chapter sorry guys this is a filler<3
Any suggestions for what you want in this story?
———
Song is Wildflower by Beach House
———