05

Cat Noir/Adrien's POV

"LB?"

The speed of my breathing increased tremendously every-time Ladybug's yo-yo phone immediately declined my call.

The first two times I thought maybe she was just busy but we have a rule. If we don't answer after three calls something happened.

Rain poured down on my face and suit as I checked every place in the city I could.

We should've never split up.

Ladybug/Marinette's POV

The pain in my neck was excruciating as I came into consciousness.

My head rested on the legs of somebody with a mask covering their full face. The person's shoulders were broad and muscular which made me come to a conclusion that they were probably a guy.

My vision and hearing were still foggy but a female voice came from across the room.

"She's awake." The female stated.

The man looked down at me and brushed his hand across my face.

It occurred to me that I was Ladybug when I was kidnapped, or whatever this is.

How did they know who I was.

I moved my hands up towards my face and saw that I had de transformed.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Tikki?" I called, sitting up quickly.

"Don't worry Marinette. I don't want to hurt you or your little spotted friend. We just can't have you escaping so I put Tikki in a very special place along with your earrings." He explained.

"Who are you people? How did you know who I was?" I asked.

Panic was settling in and I immediately needed to find a way to get out of here. Adrien wouldn't be able to find me.

I ran out of the chair and looked for somewhere to escape, my heart thumping with every step.

Before I could go any further I was met with a knife against my throat.

"Don't even think about it." The girl stated.

Footsteps approached from behind us as the girl threatened me.

Suddenly, the knife was removed from in front of me, followed by the man yelling at the girl.

"I told you not to hurt her. She's mine and she can't get hurt."

Relieved, I took in a deep breath.

"Marinette. Do you want something to eat and drink?" He offered.

I didn't know if he would poison me.

Tears formed in my eyes.

I really need Adrien.

———
A/N guys I started school and i'm so tired I can barely stay awake. I'm trying to work on this story for you guys though :)