~•*•~THREE~•*•~

"Hmmm so your human's name is Jungkook... cute name... suits him and his hot hot body." Hana looks at Jungkooks driver's license laid on the side table. Miri lies beside her on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook gets off the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist showing his glorious upper body.

His chest are probably best for placing your palms while you're on top of him. His abs can definitely support your entire weight even if you bounce your cute cute butt on them the entire day. His biceps is best gripped on if he's on top, hovering you. So basically every part of his body plays an important role.

"Miri... geez... I'd switch lives with you in a heartbeat. I mean come on, you're a girl too..." You tease Miri.

"How come he manages to look like a greek god every single time!?"

By this time Jungkook is drying his hair with another small towel showing off his tattooed biceps. As if teasing Hana, he walks over to where Miri was giving her a full view of his golden body.

"Hooo... I gotta get out of here Miri... Your hot hot human is giving me a really hard time... I may look like a tough girl but this guy right here is sizzling hot... I need to refresh my mind." She blew Miri a kiss and literally ran through the wall not wanting to see more.

Miri barked at Hana as if to say goodbye. Jungkook smirked and started dressing up. He planned on a chill day and just play video games or binge watch some movies.

*******
"Oh no... not video games... Oh well... come here Miri, let's just play over here." Hana gestures for Miri to come to the other side of the couch. The cute poodle snuggles beside Hana.

"Hmmm... Miri who else is moving here huh? Does your human have someone... like a girlfriend or boyfriend perhaps?" Hana asked.

Just like on cue, Jungkook coughs as if choking and stands up to get water.

"You're human seems nice..." Hana tells Miri looking at Jungkook coming back, sitting on the other edge of the couch.

"I just hope he has fun you know? Like go out with friends..."

"I'm meeting Jimin tomorrow Miri, so you have to behave here by yourself okay?" Jungkook says scooting over to Miri's side of the couch.

"That's it Kook... go out with friends live your life while you have one." Hana tells him directly.

As if hearing Hana, Jungkook talks to Miri. "I'm not sure where to bring hyung though... I hope there's an ice cream shop nearby." Jungkook gets his phone and doodles on it.

"Oh, oh, oh... there's a Baskin Robbins just a block away! Get the mint chocolate... oh wait... dark chocolate is great too!" Hana says all giddy like a child.

"God I miss eating..." Hana says sounding sad. "I miss Netflix... Gilmore Girls, Friends, Game of Thrones..."

*******
"Hey Miri, let's get ready to see the sunset." Jungkook chimes. Miri runs over to her owner but he waits a little while for something, staying frozen for a moment.

<silence>

Miri jumps on his lower leg and just as Jungkook was about to pick her up, she runs over to the doorway leading to the balcony and circles a few times.

"Hey Miri, I made it this time! Now let's see the sunset." Hana says.

Jungkook opened the sliding doors and went on to the balcony. He takes his usual spot, holding the rails, pressing his body against the glass panel. He closes his eyes and savors the warmth of the setting sun.

"You're lucky you get to feel the warmth Kook... I hope you know that." Hana says as she mimicks Jungkooks posture a few feet away. She closes her eyes and tries to remember how the sunset feels on her skin.

The moment the sun left the horizon, Jungkook called for Miri to get inside. He looks back at the orange sky mixed with blue and grey. Somehow he sees a tiny form on one side of the balcony. He blinks a few times.

Just then Hana opens her eyes and was startled when Jungkook seemed to be looking her way. Nah... can't be. She walked over passed him into the living room to play with Miri again.

"Hey Miri, what do you think we should do to have a movie night with Kook? I really miss Netflix and he hasn't even watched any good shows lately..." Hana says with a deep sigh.

Jungkook suddenly appears from the kitchen with a bowl of rice toppings. He flicks the control and sets it on Netflix. Hana gets up excited. "Please let it be Game of Thrones... please, please, please..."

"Miri... what do you think? Are you up to watch Jon Snow tonight?" Jungkook said with a smile.

*******
💜 "Thank you for reading My Angel.."

🙏🏼 "I hope you can send me some LOVE by VOTING or leaving COMMENTS."