Maze Pen Fuck

It didn't make a lot of sense why Dream & George were in this situation honestly. It was pretty awkward in this position, ass up with a maze pen up your ass while your "best friend" is whispering in your ear.

That's the position George and Dream were in right now. It really is confusing how they got there. So let's go a couple steps back.

Dream was just watching tv in the living room. Just documentaries. There wasn't anything interesting if he was honest. And George was in Dream's guest room. He wasn't doing anything as well.

And if he was being honest, he was feeling incredibly horny. He needed something inside him now. He wasn't at his house so he didn't have anything to use. His fingers weren't enough anymore.

He remembered that earlier today he was with Dream, Sapnap, & Karl. Sapnap bought George one of those Maze Pens mostly because of the color. He thought he'd make George guess the color and laugh when he got it wrong.

He quickly got up to look for it. He had thrown it somewhere in the room.

————————————

He eventually found it in a corner of the room. 'It isn't that big but it'll do,' he thought to himself. He got back up in his bed and took off his pants. He was starting to actually think this through.

'What am I doing? This is a toy!?' (i didn't know how to describe 🙁) He was feeling really horny so he said "fuck it".

He held the pen to his entrance. As he pushed it in deeper he would wince at the sting of pain. Surprisingly the pen/toy was bigger than he actually expected.

He had half the pen/toy inside him. He took a deep breath and pushed it a bit deeper inside him. He started moaning at the feeling.

With his free hand he covered his mouth to muffle the noises so he wouldn't get caught. The pen/toy was now fully inside him. He started pushing it in and out. Even with his hand covering his mouth his moans were still very loud.

He gave up on trying to cover them assuming Dream might be asleep, he was a heavy sleeper after all. He was increasing his pace and was close to cumming.

All of a sudden he stopped. He heard something coming from the door. It was Dream. His eyes widened, surprised to see him there. He covered himself so Dream wouldn't see him but it was kind of too late.

"Why are you covering up baby?" said Dream with a deep tone. "I- Dream- uhm-" George was very flustered, his face red as a tomato.

Dream walked over to George. He looked at George's face and put his finger over his mouth. "Shh, I didn't tell you to stop."
Surprised at the sudden words, a moan slipped out.

Dream let out a small chuckle and eyed George up and down. "Be a good boy and continue on with what you were doing, you slut." George whimpered but started to slowly move the pen/toy.

In and out.

He started moaning again but this time he didn't try to stop it. Dream suddenly kissed George. George moaned into the kiss and Dream took the chance to skip his tongue inside George's mouth.

He explored every bit of George's mouth, they soon broke the kiss for air. Dream stopped George's hand which made George whine.

"All fours, ass up baby boy." George quickly got into the position, with his head against one of the pillows. Dream got on top of him and started pushing the pen/toy in and out.

Dream got closer to George's ear, "What a little slut you are~" George moaned at the name. Dream started to pick up the pace going on faster with the pen/toy.

At this rate George felt like he was in heaven. He was practically screaming, his mouth in a 'o' shape.

"I'm close Dream- I-I'm close!" "Cum for me whore" With that George came on the bed (?) with a loud scream/moan.

Dream took the pen/toy out. With a smirk on his face he said "I hope you're ready for round two."

————————————
This fic was inspired by Monster Ultra a KarlNap story.

Word Count: 705

this is the first ever smut i've written so don't be surprised if it's bad. 😃