11

It had been a month since I walked in on Jaden kissing out with Nessa. Jaden had been seen out with Nessa many times, and I was pretty sure they were together but they hadn't confirmed it. Parker and I were currently at the first stop on our tour. I couldn't believe it was finally here. Parker and I had gotten really close since everything happened, and honestly I think I was starting to develop actually feelings for him. Parker had been my rock the past month.

Parker and I were currently sitting on the couch, and my head was in his lap, and he played with my hair. Parker looked down at me, "You ready for tonight?"

I nodded, smiling, "Yeah I'm so excited to finally get to do this, but I'm also freaking the fuck out because I'm so worried I'm going to mess up or the crowd won't like me or I will fall or forget the-"

Parker laughed cutting me off, "Calm down, you are going to kill it out there tonight, and everyone will love you. I can't wait to watch you perform in front of everyone tonight for the first time. I'm going to be cheering you on from backstage."

I smiled, "Thanks Park. I don't know what I would do without you. You're always calming me down."

He smiled, "You would be totally lost without me."

I nodded, "You got that right."

Just as Parker was about to say something, the door to the tour bus opened, and Penelope, my manager walked in.

Penelope spoke, "You guys have been gaining lots of attention in the past month. Your names are in the headlines. You two need to keep letting everyone believe you are dating. The attention you two are drawing is great. Also tonight you two are going to perform a song together. So make sure you guys run through that while you guys do soundcheck. You guys need to be in the arena for soundcheck in 30, so get ready." Then she headed back out.

Parker and I looked at each other, but I spoke first, "Well, at least we know we're doing a good job of acting like we actually like each other. Because there's no way I could actually date you." Why did I say that? I did actually like Parker, and wanted to date him. But I knew there was no way he felt the same way.

Parker let out a fake laugh, "Right yeah. I could never actually date you."

I couldn't tell if he was being sincere or not, but I decided to shake it off.

We both got up and got ready to head inside to the arena to get ready for soundcheck. After sound check, Parker had to go and do his meet and greet, and I started trying to figure out what I was going to wear tonight. I hadn't gotten a stylist because I had always enjoyed picking my own outfits out, but I had no idea what to wear for my first big show. It just had to be perfect. Everything had to be perfect.

As I was pacing back in forth in my dressing room, there was a knock, I looked over at the door, "Come in."

The door opened and in stepped Addison, I let out an excited scream and ran over and hugged her, "Oh my God! I can't believe you're here!"

She hugged me, "I wouldn't miss this for the world. It's finally your big day! The day you have always dreamed of! I had to be here for you."

As I was about to say something, someone cleared their throat behind us, and I looked to see who it was and it was Bryce, I smiled big, hugging him, "Oh my God! I can't believe you came too!"

He hugged me laughing, "You're crazy if you thought I was going to miss my little sister's first big performance."

I smiled, "It means so much to me that you guys came. I can't thank you guys enough for coming. I've missed you guys so much."