The Royal Party

Athenas POV

I walked back to my room with Ares and we chatted about the party for a few minutes before we went our separate ways. I messaged Apollo and asked if he knew about the party, he hadn't read it yet so I decided to shower before my stylists arrived. I got in the shower and let the hot water cleanse me, I thought about the night ahead of me and wondered what a party would be like, I was so excited about the prospect of meeting new people that I hadn't realised how long I'd been in the shower for. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts of the night ahead of me. "One minute!" I called out to whoever it was. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door to see a pair of fashionable men standing outside my door "Hello Miss Athena, we're here to help you get ready" one of the men said to me. "Oh shit sorry, give me two minutes I'll go put my robe on" I said slightly flustered to the two men in front of me. I shut the door quickly and made myself acceptable before running back to the door "Please come in, sorry about that" I let out a nervous laugh. They walked in with a rail of fancy gowns and shoes which I stared at in wonder and amazement.

"Okay, Hello Miss Athena, I'm Marcus, and this is George" The taller of the men said to me.

"Nice to meet you both, so you're here to make me pretty then?" I asked them with a smile on my face.

"Please Miss Athena, I think it'll be very hard to outdo your natural beauty" George smiled at me as Marcus agreed with him.

I blushed and thanked them both for their kind words.

"So lets start with the Make-up then shall we.."
After about half an hour George was finished with my face, he added a pale blush, filled in my brows a little, added some mascara, and a small amount of dark red lipstick. "You look so beautiful" They both stated together "You're both so lovely, thank you for helping me today, I wasn't expecting this party tonight at all" I mentioned to them.

Marcus started my hair and just put some small waves in it and accessorised it with a few clips. They wouldn't let me look in the mirror until the whole ensemble was completed, so we swiftly moved on to my outfit for the night. After what seemed like hours of trying on different outfits, we finally settled on a dark green evening gown that accentuated my curves well and looked very regal which I know Zeus would approve of.

 After what seemed like hours of trying on different outfits, we finally settled on a dark green evening gown that accentuated my curves well and looked very regal which I know Zeus would approve of

We added some earrings and a necklace and finished the look off with some gold heels. When Marcus and George were finished, they finally allowed me to look in the mirror, I turned to face the mirror they were holding up for me and I looked over every detail of myself, "I look beautiful" I stated to them. After a few more minutes of me thanking them and chatting they left promptly. I opened up my phone to see I had a message from both Apollo and Ares.

Apollo

Yeah, I knew about the party, Ive known about it for a few days actually, sorry for not telling you before but i thought it would've been a nice surprise for you.