Meeting

Mar 2nd, 2019

Luna's pov

I biked down the hill as fast as I could, the Los Angeles neighborhood speeding past me. I could hear the screams echoing in my head so loudly that it hurt.

I'm brought back to reality when I hit a pothole and crash. I land on the ground hard, but not hard enough to hurt me. I lay there for a second in a ball just crying, the hot california sun shining on me. I hear a door slam and someone's footsteps coming towards me. I can't muster enough energy to come out of my fetal position, but I look up when I hear a voice.

"Oh god, are you ok?"

I see a tall figure standing over me. She looks like an angel.

"I..I think so?" I squeak out. The woman smiles sadly at me and helps me get up.

"What's your name? And would you like to come inside and call your parents?" she asks. I start sobbing again, and another woman comes running out of the house with a box of band-aids.

"Brie! I have band-aids. Do we need an ambulance?!" the other woman asks.

"No babe, I think we're ok. Can you help me get her inside?" Brie says.

"Yeah, of course, of course." 

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading. This is my first story, so I'll try to not make it cringe. This is just a short intro chapter, so more to come very soon! I have nothing to do for a couple days, so lots of updates.