Cuddles

Cuddles
•Tommyinnit•

                              Cuddles                      •Tommyinnit•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I smile, looking at the picture Niki just posted. Tommy yells causing me to look up from my phone.

I was usually on his bed but since he moved to an office I sit in a chair just off camera.

I put my phone down and lay my head on his desk.

I was exhausted Tommy had been streaming for 4 hours.

You would think it wouldn't be tiring just sitting and watching grown men play Minecraft.......well you're wrong

I immediately feel Tommy's hand take hold mine. He squeezes it causing me to look up at him.

"Hey, are you okay love,?" He asks me with a worried expression on his face I just nod.

"Are you tired?," He asks. I once again just nod.

"Come here" he says patting his lap signaling for me to come sit with him.

"Are you sure?".

His fans knew we were dating and who I was, but that was about it.

"I'm sure" he says smiling. I get up and go sit on his lap resting my head on his chest.

"We gotta be a little more quite okay chat?," He whispers into the camera. It was only a few minutes before I ended up asleep in his arms.

10 minutes later

My eyes open and my head jerks up as Tommy screams, "Dream what the hell!?,"

"Oh shit babe I'm sorry," he said pulling me back into him. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be done soon," he whispers to me.

✨Time skip brought to u by Karl✨

I open my eyes to Tommy shaking me gently. "Hey goodmorning sleepyhead, It's time to go home," he says.

I wine before getting up. I gather up my stuff and we head to his car.

"How about you just sleep over at my place tonight?".

"But Tommy your parents-" I say.

"Don't worry about them, I already texted my mom and your mom, they both said it'd be fine," He said, this makes me smile.

"I love you".

"I love you too," he says kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~