Backstory Part 2 finale

Who's that little demon dog always following you around? I know many of you (yes I see all your thirsty comments) love our fluffy boy inko. He's actually one of my oc from the world of ✨ nias ✨ meaning life of creation. Idk i just made it up.

   To start off with him, well he's from hell, technically. His dimension is located in the depths of an underworld. Not specifically hell but similar. His parents were trying to find ways to escape. So why not putting a collar on him that tracks and controls him? .

    So they do that, and his oh so loving parents shove him through a portal to Nias or Liones in this case. He was taken in for inspection and obviously tested on. As (y/n) is running away, she comes across him escaping and he tackles her. She 'fights' him and first finds out she's not necessarily normal.

    After inko and (y/n) have a fun tumble through an alley way, she apologizes to the beast and pets him. When she notices the necklace she takes it off and inspects it. Low and behold it's not normal (wooh surprise surprise) after disposing of it, he was now able to go to and from Hell through (y/n)'s command.

     That my friends, is the last of it. I am truly happy so many of you enjoyed this story. It was such a journey writing it, a long one at that. I can definitely see some improvement in my writing throughout the year. I love you all and wish you the best! I see my regulars reading through and voting 🌚 hehe ily guys. I hope to see you in another story.

And if you would like to follow me on instagram, I post my art there and you may also find me ranting about animes 🤗 @/ I_do_be_art :3