chapter 41

(A/N) I'm not going to point any names/users etc. But I have recently got a comment on this story about not liking Elizabeth. I would like to address that if you feel you need to write negative paragraphs on someone's fanfic, why continue to read it? Why write something negative when there is so much better to do. I don't mind their opinion ☺ its whatever, but I know other creaters/readers would hop onto that person and say hurtful things. Starting a fight and on and on. I expected backlash for not liking Elizabeth. Im not jealous its for character development~ 😌😌😌 I love each and every one of my readers no matter their opinion ☺☺☺

Anyway enjoy 😂

~Times Skip~

Coughing overtook my lungs. 'Did I fall asleep?' Looking around and seeing my surroundings. The perfect cube still around us. To my surprise everyone is starring at what looks like Gowther.... Naked. Bit what shook me... Chilled me to the bone. Were Diane, Meliodas, Merlin, and Slader all passed out. Crippled and not moving. I moved my sight to Elizabeth. "E-elizabeth" I looked upon the cube in front of me. "(Y-y/n)" She said my name as she took her hands and hugged me. I could feel her tears while her sobs filled the cube. "It- It'll be okay" I assured her. 'It... Something... They'll be okay.' What does it mean to assure yourself? Can you trust that? Hesitantly I patted Elizabeth's back. While Gowther took himself (naked-) to help us.

~Another time skip becuz it cuts~~

Me and Elizabeth sat in Meliodas' room. "Don't worry he'll be perfectly okay" I smiled to her. Though she still looked so worried. I took a deep breath and gave her a small cup of water. "I'm serious. He'll be fine. He's stronger than you think,I-I promise." I held out my pinkie for her to grab. "It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that... He always puts himself in these situations. He gets hurt badly. And recovers. But what if one day he-" I held my hand on Elizabeth's mouth. "Hey," I couldn't help myself but feel the same way. I wiped a few tears from her eyes. "He's going to be alright. I'll make sure of it. Nothing's going to harm your prince" I gave her a cheeky smile along with a thumbs up. "Look who's awake" Pointing at Meliodas Elizabeth leaped onto him. "CAREFULL! you might hurt hi-" I smacked Meliodas' hand away from  Elizabeth. "Nevermind dog pile!" I smiled and cried jumping onto him too.

After out little wake up session, we helped Meliodas out into a room with Merlin turned to stone. Upon exiting we heard king Arthur talking rather down. "We'll only know for sure what Merlin thinks when she wakes up." Arthur looked back surprised. "Have your wounds healed?" He asked. "Not at all." Meliodas smirked. Afterword groping both me and Elizabeth. "Two seconds and your dick is gone." I blushed and held my hand up blocking him. "That's okay tehee." He said so childishly yet stopped. "Anyway, who wants to tell me what happened out there?" Gowther turned toward Meliodas. "I manipulated him, his memories. Into making him think he killed us all." The red haired male replied. "Well it seems your back in your normal form! But... Why in heck are you dressed lime that?" I nodded in agreement as Meliodas spoke.

    Out of nowhere gowther opens the towel in front of us. "I have no clothes." "Can't unsee that" meliodas says as Elizabeth squeals and Slader blushes.... "Be a DolL and find some!" I said as I covered my poor eyes. The conversation soon drifted to gowther not losing control again. He got a bracelet thing prototype Merlin made. "I managed to put it on gowther while he wasn't looking." I looked at the talking orb above her along with everyone else."wow thats so cool that ball can talk!" Hawk said. "Wait is it good or bad?" "Actually its inconvenient not to have a body." She said explaining where Galand's powers come from. She was right though. None of our powers were able to beat Galand. Not that I fought at all. The total power of all the 6 sins was 21000 something. I didn't pay too much attention. Though I probably should have. And we can't forget Hawks. Basically we would be crushed against the 10 commandments. :)