𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙶

𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙶

Owning and running a night club wasn't as hard as it sounded. Other than having to pay the bills for the place, every night ran smoothly. You sat at the bar in a black satin cocktail dress with a apple martini in your hand, you watched over the thick crowd of tipsy people dancing on one another. Some business men sat at a table discussing things, one of them stared right back you. "Cute."

He turned his head quickly too embarrassed to keep staring. You finished your drink and set the empty glass on the table. "Hey crystal send the business men over there the most expensive bottle of champagne." the lady behind the bar prepared the alcoholic beverage and walked it over to the four men. "This is from someone pretty special." she pour the bubbling drink in four glasses and left the bottle so they could pour whenever they wanted.

You smirked and left the bar disappearing in the crowd dancing along with random people. The man that stared at you looked around the club trying to find you again, "now that we have discussed business let's have some fun gentlemen." the four of them got up spreading out in the club, you sat down at the bar again to get a break from the hype of everyone else. "H-hey!"

A small voice whispered in your ear due to the loud music. You set your long island iced tea down and shifted around on the bar stool, "Hey mr. Business man." he took the bar stool next to you, "you're the one that sent the champagne right?" you ordered a fruity drink for him, "you're the one that couldn't keep his eyes to himself." he sipped on the drink, "s-sorry.. You're just really pretty."

"What's your name cutie?" his cheeks turned a pink color, "I'm yangyang. You are?" he held out his hand for you to shake. "Call me mommy hun." you gladly took his hand shaking it as you winked at him. The blush spread across his cheeks got darker, "S-so what do you do?" he pushed the drink aside and crossed one leg over the other with his hands in his lap. "I own and run this place. What do you do?"

His eyes drifted to your exposed cleavage, "I-I work at an insurance company." he bit his lip, wild thought invaded his mind. "That sounds so boring." he slowly nodded, too distracted by your exposed skin. "Eyes up here." you pushed his chin up with your pointer finger. "O-oh.." you chuckled, "come with me." you jumped down from the bar stool and grabbed his hand dragging him along with you to the second level of the club.

He watched your hips sway in the dress, "Where are we going?" you opened a door to a room, and pushed him inside. "I'm showing you the newly built part of my club." he stood near the door awkwardly, "Is this a bedroom?" a heart shaped bed was in the middle of the room, a small table with condom packets next to it. "Well yes, when people are here with their partners they can come up here and have way more fun."

You sat on the edge of the bed leaning back on your arms, "come here and sit with me." yangyang slowly walked toward the bed, he sat on the bed facing you. "Would you like to have some fun with me?" you raised an eyebrow. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat, he's waited for you to ask that ever since he first spotted you. "W-what kind of fun?"

You slid your hand up and down his thigh, "you know the type of fun that has you screaming and has you breathless at the end." yangyang quietly whimpered, "y-yes..." you leaned in biting his bottom lip as you pushed him down onto the bed. Yangyangs hands found your hips, he gently squeezed your love handles as you both shared a heated kiss.

You loosened his tie throwing it on the small nightstand, you practically ripped open his white button up and pulled off his work pants, he kicked his shoes off, he's now left in his boxers and socks. "So pretty." you planted sloppy kisses down his chest, he squirmed around under your touch. "Please." you sucked on the skin of his inner thighs, "I've just started and you're that needy already?" you massaged his bulge from outside his boxers, "Touch me.. More."

Standing up off the bed you removed your dress, the lacey red panties now in his view. His cock grew harder inside his boxers, "fuck." you hovered over him again, "since we're not at my home we can't do all the things i'd like to do to you." you pulled his boxers off, his cock stood tall and proud. You pushed your panties to the side and teased his tip with your wet folds. You picked up his tie and tied his wrists together. yangyang bucked his hips up, causing his cock to slide into you.

"o-oh! fuck! mommy!" you smirked at the impatient boy, slowly started to bounce on his cock. your hands found his throat squeezing it. "f-faster! please, i-i'll be good b-boy!" picking up your pace yangyang moved his hips with yours, his eyes were closed and lips were parted. "youre so pretty, all fucked out and we just started prince."

yangyang felt a knot form in his stomach something he's never felt before. "i-i'm cumming!" without saying anything else he exploded inside you. you kept going, the feeling of overstimulation taking him under. "t-too much!" yangyang let go of another load inside his whole body shook his face and chest became red, a thin coat of sweat covering the both of you.

you gently slapped his face, yangyangs toes curled as his third load filled you up. you soon added on to the cream that was below both of you. you collapsed on him and laid there for a few minutes before rolling to the other side of the bed. "i-i have to go now.. can we do this a-again?" you helped with untying his wrists, yangyang used tissues to clean up the mess, "who said you had to go?"

𝙵𝚒𝚗.