D.i.l.f

Namjoon

Namjoon

it's 4:25 am venus was out for her morning jog. the sun barely risin, the breeze light and cool. venus ran around her neighborhood park a few times before taking a break on a nearby bench. venus drank from her tall water bottle and sat there catching her breath.

a well built man took a seat on the other side of the bench, he had a medium sized white towel on his shoulder, he used it to dab his up the sweat falling from his face.

my goodness?! did the gods sculpt him? they sure took their time.. his black hair hung in front of his eyes, stuble hair growing on his chin and above his lip. his golden brown skin glistened from the sweat and the sun slowly rising. his black shirt fitted him tightly, his muscles were more prominent.

his black shorts hugged his thighs, he pushed his hair back while drinking from his own water bottle. "nice weather huh, great time for a run, huh?" the man beside you looked over and let out a deep chuckle.

"yeah, im just starting to run again. i finally have time." the man caught himself staring for a little too long, but he couldnt help it. her bright pink sports bra with the zipper in the front matched the black and bright pink tight shorts she had on. he could tell she had extra cushion just from her sitting down.

her black and blonde knot less braids reached the top of her ass, her face had strong features. pretty plump lips, taller nose with a cute heart shaped piercing on the left side. beauty marks near her eyes and chin.

"im venus by the way, i just moved here." the man looked down at her hand, a few tattoos permanently drawn into her beautifully brown skin. "namjoon. its nice to meet you, this neighborhood is extremely friendly so you wont have trouble here."

a small soft laugh left her mouth. "yeah I've already gotten welcoming food from a few neighbors already." she got up. he followed. "im guessing you live around this park?" she nodded.

"yeah this park is walking distance from where i live." namjoon gawked at her with a surprised look, "really? for me it is too. we might live on the same street then."

......

ever since venus found out she lived next to the hottest man ever, she also found out he has a kid and he is a divorcee. venus has room to play around without getting into any kind of trouble.

she also knows that they have a 12 year age difference venus being 23 and namjoon being 35. hey older means more experience in any kind of relationship.

the two have talked more while they got their mail, or when they ran into each other at the grocery store. she has seen his little one, his son is a complete replica of him. the five year old little guy does still have a lot of energy from what she's seen.