Tutor

wonbin

wonbin

Xoey was waiting in her room with anticipation. she had her tutor coming to help her study for an upcoming test. to be completely honest she didnt even want to study, she didnt even need help with school. she liked her tutor. she had a crush on him. a huge one at that. i mean who wouldnt. he's smart, very handsome and very talented, plus has nice hands.

Ding Dong! the doorbell went off. xoey rushed to the door and unlocked it. she pulled the door open and there he was. holding books with his bag on his shoulder. "hey xoe!" she stepped to the side and let him enter her home. he couldnt take his eyes from her.

xoey wore black boy shorts that had the brand name Pink on the back. a pink tank top and her fuzzy white slippers. her thick curls in a high messy ponytail and blue light glasses on for looking at computers.

"we can go to my room this time, i have bean bags and a mini table so we can study on the floor." xoey lead him to her room on the second. as they walked wonbin's eyes darted from the stairs to xoeys ass. he felt hot all of a sudden. he had a crush on xoey but hid it extremely well.

xoey had her door open, she sat in the purple bean bag and kicked her slippers off. you can put your shoes anywhere i dont mind." he put his shoes by her door way and sat in the pink bean bag. wonbin had his bag in front of him and took two pencils out.

he opened a book which was all about the subject they'd be tested on. "so have you been practicing what we did last week?" he asked. xoey nodded she took out a dum dum sucker from her candy stash. "want one?" she handed him one and popped one into her mouth.

"oh thanks xoe." xoey looked down at the book and picked up the pencil. wonbin watched her lips and how she ate the sucker. he closed his eyes and cleared his throat. "lets get started."

after a few hours the two became bored. "you wanna watch a movie?" xoey asked. "yeah sure, im down for a movie." xoey got up from the bean bag, wonbin followed. they both climbed onto her bed. she turned her tv on and went to netflix.

they were so close. their thighs touched. "you like horror?" she looked over at him. their eyes met. he looked away and stared at her tv. "um, a little bit." xoey smiled. she picked a horror movie. "if you get scared, ill cover your eyes." she giggled.

30 minutes into the movie, wonbin found himself staring at xoey. she was deep into the movie and didnt notice his eyes. "hey.. xoe..." she turned her head slowly. "yeah whats up binnie?"

he smiled at the nickname. he couldnt get any words out at this point. "what it is? something wrong?" he put a hand on her thigh, rubbing. "no. nothing wrong." xoey looked down.