valentine

Jaehyun

Jaehyun

Sadie sat in the kitchen of her condo she had made an entire dinner for her valentines date with her boyfriend. he was at SM finishing up practice with his boys. sadie was counting down every second until he came home.

Jaehyun was rushing to his car trying to grab the special order of hibiscus flowers for his girlfriend. they are her favorite and he wanted nothing less for her. she deserves the very best.

Sadie wore a long red sheer robe with a matching red lingerie set. she had poured flower petals all over their shared bed and lit a few vanilla candles. she had some strawberries and whipped cream on the side bed table.

the door rattled as jaehyun opened it. when he entered he kicked his shoes off and slid into his black slippers.

"sadie? baby im home!" he held a bouquet and a gift bag with a pink bunny.

sadie emerged from the bedroom. she walked slowly and seductively toward him.

"damn. is this all for me?" he smirks.

sadie smiled she took the flowers and smelled them. "oh my gosh! baby these are so pretty!"

she quickly unwrapped them and then put them in a vase. then stood in front of her man to take the other gifts.

"happy valentines day pretty girl." he held her hips as she opened the gift bag.

"a necklace?!" it was a ruby shaped into a heart. jaehyun took it and put it on her from behind.

"i love it!" she jumped and he caught her.

"i love you." he stared at her with lustful and passionate eyes. jaehyun carried sadie to their bedroom.

"what about dinner? arent you hungry?" she asked.

"i am hungry. just not hungry for food baby." he laid her on the bed and took his hoodie off throwing it on the floor. he hovered over her.

he seen the strawberries and cream. he took the whipped cream can and shook it. he sprayed some on her cleavage then her stomach. he leaned down and licked up every last bit.

sadie shivered. his wet tongue touching her warm coco skin. she held his head tangling her fingers in his black silky hair.

"you taste sweet." jaehyun smirked. whipped cream had covered the corners of his lips. sadie hooked her finger on his silver chain and pulled him in for a sweet kiss.

their tongues fought for dominance. his won. he ripped her bra off throwing it across the room. he pulled away and grabbed her ankles. putting them on his shoulders. he kissed her ankle then went down her leg leaving a trail of wet kisses.

he unclamped the leg garters and took them off. he tugged at her panties but stopped. his jeans came off so the he was left in his black boxers.

emery took the whipped cream can from him and sprayed some on his abs and pecs.

she sat up and lick the toned lines in his abdomen then circled her tongue on his pectoral muscles. he sighed from satisfaction and looked down at her.

"fuck baby." he let out a breathless moan. he chuckled and pushed her down by her throat. sadie giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist keeping him close.

he ripped the red panties off and sprayed whipped cream onto her snatch. he kneeled down and put the can on the floor. he held her thighs in his strong arms and licked up her delicate flower.

emery gripped his biceps, her toes curling. his tongue got lost between her folds. she pulled on his black locs of hair as he indulged himself in her juices.

his nose got lost as well as two of his fingers. sadies back arched up off the bed. her abdomen tightened. "jae-jaehyun!" she called out. quivered as his tongue and fingers did magical work.

sadie was near her climax, her eyes rolled back. jaehyun reached up with his free hand to grope her fluffy breasts.

her high came crashing down on her. her legs shook violently, toes curling. she moaned several curse words before heavy breathing fell.

"happy valentine's day my love." he said while he licked whatever he could of her off his lips.

word count: 709.